Reviews for To Win His Heart
Idyllicdream chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
Having Nunnaly as an ally is definitely an ace against Lelouch lol
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my gosh! Yes! I kind of really love these stories. I also love how you write the characters because you actually get them right. I love these three together. Keep up the good work.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I couldn't stop snickering as I read this. Nice work.
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
"Apparently, even if his sister is blind, she has the ability to look far."

"He had to be glad for this, but this is... too far for his liking."

"And as usual, Lelouch was smitten. Lelouch was miffed. In all of Zero's power, in all of Lelouch vi Brittania's Royal Brittanian Prince glory, in all of Lelouch Lamperouge's Geass' prowess, and in all of what humanity he still has left inside him - for the love of whatever he can muster - he was, is, and will always be...

...completely, utterly, visibly helpless."

Spot-on quotes. (_)
black armors chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
lulu is completely helpless :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Lol XD
BlossomSage chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Love ithope you write more stories like this
CodeGeassLover chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Awesome story. Keep on rocking! :D
Haruko Meows chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Nicely written. Now, after reading all your LelouchXC.C. fanfics, I am very sure that you really really love and very well know this couple.. Who doesn't like them anyways? the kalulu fans? wa just thinking of them give me massive headache.. haha, keep indulging us with your beautiful stories! :D I love you! haha xD
someone179 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
lol mother hen lulu
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Yet another wonderful story!

and it really is cute that Lelouch when he worries over CC!

Happy New Years!
SoundStar chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is a great fic! It's so cute how Lelouch is worried sick about C.C. being out alone at night (even though he knows she's immortal and can take of herself). Oh, and BTW, Nunnally calls Lelouch "Onii-sama" not "Onii-san".
ShingetsuMoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw, isn't that just so sweet? I loved this one shot, very well done there! I couldn't help but laugh at the beggining with Lelouch fretting over C.C. safety. Great job!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
"Just ignore the dots and admire the mini Cheese-kun plushie hanging on it, Lelouch. It won't do you any harm." the witch replied.

LOL!-