Reviews for Child of New Beginnings
Lost in a magic realm chapter 35 . 3/28
What a wonderfull and great story. I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Brain damaged Ron. How can you tell the difference?
riskeybusiness chapter 35 . 11/1/2014
Absolutely adorable. I loved it. Really well written :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
No one should ever trust "Albus".
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Poor Severus my fat white ass - he's a rapist, pure fact. He chose to rape rather than die, so he chose to rape. Period.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 35 . 5/12/2014
I favorited this story quite some time ago and have read it many times. I finally decided to review! Everytime i read this story, the beginning makes me want to read a Lucius/Hermione fic lol But I do love this story very much. The writing is very well done and always has me rereading it.
r99smith chapter 35 . 5/5/2014
Great story, I am so glad I found it. Thanks for writing
SereniteRose chapter 35 . 2/27/2014
Hello Trizfores: Just to let you know I think your a teriffic writer. I've read your stories like a hundred time, especially love A Child Of New Beginnings and Solitary Hearts and Two Roses, I hope you add more chapters to that story. It's really good and sad, I just love the Severus and Hermione pairing, those two characters belong together. Thank You for writing such wonderful stories for me and other fans of Fanfiction can read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Did u make up that name on purpose middlesex not middle but the other word so on purpose yes or no?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
AN-I need some do review.
liljennmartin chapter 35 . 12/30/2013
Interesting concept...I absolutely loved Lucius...great writing!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/21/2013
awesome story!
keep writing!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 35 . 9/1/2013
Wonderful story. Good plot nicely written. Only a few spelling/ grammar errors.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The face of evil himself died however, it might have not been forever. (try putting the comma before 'however')
Everyone in the Great Hall heard Sybill's prophecy, (and) were all in shock.
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »