Reviews for Child of New Beginnings
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 35 . 7/18
I'm pretty sure I've read this story before, but I am not sure why I have not left a review before now. Overall, I liked the premise of this story and the sweetness of your characters. Everyone was very OOC, but I think it works for your set up. It is nice to see Lucius as the caring father figure every once in a while and Severus with a little less snark. The only thing I feel the need to comment on is the grammatical errors every so often (once you wrote "rLucius" instead of "Lucius") and the odd turns of phrases that were less elegant (like one sentence that said, "He didn't want to also be thrown down the hall like the others"). I think your writing would be stronger if you used "He was at..." and "He thought..." instead of "He had been at..." or "He was thinking...". It would also help with keeping your verb tense from altering mid sentence and keep them from becoming so passive. Other than these issues, I really liked the rest of the story. Great job!
Who the hell celebrates birthdays every month? Guess what, tomorrow is my 460 month birthday...who the hell cares? Not me because that's idiotic.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/20/2015
:-)
DiMera13 chapter 35 . 9/20/2015
Good story...
DiMera13 chapter 30 . 9/20/2015
Good save...Good save...No killing Severus...Bellatrix on the other hand...set that witch on fire!1
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Romania is where charley is not bill ...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Oh great. Yet another "rape victim falls for her rapist" load of bull. Live in a dream world much?
Guest chapter 35 . 3/29/2015
Lost in a magic realm chapter 35 . 3/28/2015
What a wonderfull and great story. I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Brain damaged Ron. How can you tell the difference?
riskeybusiness chapter 35 . 11/1/2014
Absolutely adorable. I loved it. Really well written :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
No one should ever trust "Albus".
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Poor Severus my fat white ass - he's a rapist, pure fact. He chose to rape rather than die, so he chose to rape. Period.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 35 . 5/12/2014
I favorited this story quite some time ago and have read it many times. I finally decided to review! Everytime i read this story, the beginning makes me want to read a Lucius/Hermione fic lol But I do love this story very much. The writing is very well done and always has me rereading it.
r99smith chapter 35 . 5/5/2014