Reviews for More Than Ever
lovitgirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
NOOOOO DONT DO THIS TO ME!
Dawn Elliot chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I would be very happy. Can you post it? Please? Already 73 reviews and no second chapter? Im heartbroken.
Everyones' hero chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I want Edwars' pov
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
omg I am crying! that is soo sad! Edward realized too late :(
bleedinginkx chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I'm crying.

I'm listening to 'Broken' by Paramore.

This is one the best fics I have ever read, I swear. No it's the best.

Please do a EPOV, please I beg of you.

I love fics like these.
Boreeddd chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I've read this fanfiction several times in the past year, and each time I read it it never gets any less upsetting. I'm not even kidding, I'm so close to crying when I read it! Poor Bella...unrequited love is never easy to live through :(
emmettcullensvamp chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh, Gosh, I cried so much :(

I loved the ending though.

She did get her wish but he was much too late.

I wish you'd continue this.

I would love to read more.
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
yes please.. an EPOV! :)
Twilight lover x33 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
This made me cry my eyes out, why did she have to die. I hope edward meant what he said . Screw Tanya I hope Edward leaves & stays by himself if Bella died cause he was to much of an idiot to notice his bestfriend was in love wt him & in the end caused her to kill herself. )': damn it that felt good to get it, you wrote it good it's jst it's tragic they're my favorite couple & to see that happen is like BAM!
Bia R chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I cried a lot reading this...really sad!

won't you make Ed's POV?
youheapslovei chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
SADNESS!
vampiregurl chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
omg she actually jumped? sorry to say but she's really stupid. just because the guy doesn't love you doesn't mean you have to kill yourself. it's not worth it. it's just so sad. i cried reading this.
twilightlime chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
please update D:
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
thanks.

really enjoyed it!
ggroks1800 chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! SHE DIED? he loved her! i mean i get it but ya know depressing! i love your stories but if he says he loves you more than his wife than ya know... DON'T JUMP please make it that she doesn't die please! Just write more in edwardd's pov if you want ofwateva jusst...please!