Reviews for Sweet Suicide
Sgt. Sporky chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Wow... I actually cried a bit. I felt no emotion watching Titanic, so that's really saying something. Good job.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
I think the last one with Jarlaxle was a bit OOC. Drizzt's... maybe. Entreri's actually seemed to fit him in a way.

Depressing, definetly. Also an interesting look at why these three might choose to kill themselves.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Gosh. This is horrible.

I mean, okay, I understand it all, at least for Jarlaxle and Entreri. These two unfortunately don't have any meaning without each other, or so it seems.

I understand the guilt of the first, the meaningless life, I understand the erosion of the third, the loss of interest.

However (because there's always a 'however' :p) Drizzt seems out of place. No that the reason you gave was quite credible - I mean, who would want to die after losing all the people one loves ? - but you made not clear the flow of time. You should have told us more precisely that... yeah... years were passing, time running and so on. Lacking of that small and ridiculous detail, the second chapter appears to be a bit hollow compared to the other two.

Anyway, forgive my tone if I'm mean, because it's not my intention. I love these stories. Ok, you made me depressed for the rest of the day, but whatever, it's for good reasons. You do have talent to describe helplessness and despair. Also, you have analyzed quite well the characters' feelings and souls.

So yeah, let's not be afraid of words and compliments: it's excellent. I wish I could read more of your stories :p (look who's talking XD).

Have fun and a nice day!

Nuitari Aquarius
Alayne Stone chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Nicely written. Although I can't see Jarlaxle killing himself. He's just too cheerful. Drizzt yes, but his friends and he himself always resurrect... how many times did they "die"? :D

Artemis, yes. He should've done it books earlier. But slitting his wrist? Dunno. The vampiric dagger would make it complicated. I could see him jumping off a bridge... After singing about his principles broken and his unwanted admiration towards Drizzt and that he'll escape from this world... oops, wrong show. :D
Zolarix Aster chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Well written, with an interesting idea.

I think chapters one and two were more powerful than chapter three. I especially liked the backround you put into chapter 2, and the modes of death for Artemis and Drizzt were very fitting. This was less so for Jarlaxle. Still, I was very nearly bawling my eyes out, so well done!
Drow Elf chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Hm...As it turns out, the title isn't metaphorical. lol.

Will you continue with this, or is it just a Drizzt/Artemis thing?

As usual, this is great writing. Nothing wrong with this. I hope you go on to do something with this wonderful talent of yours someday.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf

P.S. I hope Artemis remembered to make sure the dagger wasn't touching him after cutting himself, otherwise his life force would just cycle through him and the dagger, constantly pumping out and being sucked back in. _

P.S.S. What an interesting way for Drizzt to die. He obviously spent some time thinking about it. I wonder if he started an avalanche...?