Reviews for Six Impossible Things
Klario chapter 1 . 4/8
Seriously? Only one chapter? I want more! :D
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Yes! How they balance each other out, the confessions, her delight at finding out he's a wizard-yesyesyes! I love it!
stephanolikesthings chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Can I just say that I'm in love with every Percy thing you've written? You've written my favorite character perfectly and captured the essence of him that I don't think any other person could do. And Audrey-I've never thought a lot about her, but this? This is perfect.

I love your Percy. Your Audrey is perfect. Just, everything about this is absolutely brilliant.

I really hope you consider writing more about Percy!
Karina chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is my favorite fic in this website. I think this is the 8th time I've read it. Percy and Audrey have become my favorite couple thanks to this story, and I can't pinpoint exactly why. You have a great gift to develop these often overlooked characters and yet keeping the essence of their personalities, which is rare (I specially like the relationship between Angelina and George being far from perfect). Keep up the good work!
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Honestly, every one of your fics are amazing (I have yet to read the LBD ones, though. Shame one me. It's the best webseries ever, after all). And in this one, you addressed what some readers tend to think of Percy in a roundabout way, that he is the boring one. Although, I do think that Ron is the Weasley who is most looked down upon by the fandom, since they call him a slob or deadweight or awful, as if they haven't read any of the books or observed his character development. Anyways. So, I honestly love your idea of Audrey being a Muggle. I read another fic a long time ago where she was either home-schooled or educated somewhere else, and that was brilliant, but this whole Muggle thing is too. Great job!
Chibi-Lill chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I went from disliking Percy to understanding him a bit more, and I like this very very much! Percy isn't just a bossy know-it-all, after all. Audrey is sweet and fixes Percy as much as he does her, right?
BatKate chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was really sweet. And I like when people write from muggle points of view and really stick to the POV throughout the story.
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I adore this version of Percy, and I love the story you create for Audrey. This was really great to read!
Graciexx chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I AM CRYING BECAUSE OF THE FEELSSSSSSSS
Kaiyannn chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is a wonderful piece. I've read most of your fics the whole day and yup, I'm waiting for your next! It's amazing how you portray nextgen / less popular characters and your writing is really good. :)
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow! Every time I think you have just written something so completely true about the human condition (AND totally in character), I read something else that is just as brilliant and true in a completely different way. My brain can only take so many of these every night.
J.K. Riordan chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awwwwww! Your story is so cute!
IOAS chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
You make me love the whole Audrey and Percy, and because she is a muggle it makes it even more magical.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I don't know how many times I've read this, but it never wears thin. Fabulous work.
Pip-2250 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That last review was mine, sorry, I thought I was logged in! I need to favorite this so I can re-find it.