Reviews for Ginny Weasley aboard the TARDIS
foxgodess07 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
lol this is pretty good update soon.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Mjuy bueno, escribe pronto, por favor.
SheenaFox chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Epic. I love Jenny! Too bad there are only two pages of her within the whole Doctor Who section of the site ;[ Hope you update soon
fromwolfgang chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
oh!

this was so awesome! _

i really love it.

this is the first one ive read where an HP character becomes a companion.

I'm guessing that the Doctor/Ginny relationship is just gonna be like father/daughter rite?

anywayz, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
lauraxamelia chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
woopwoop keep writing! My two favourite fandoms, with some of my favourite characters (ie Jenny and GInny!)

One thing: if you post this in the "crossovers" section, you might get more reviews as then all the people who LIKE DW/HP will see it!
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Oh yay, Jenny met Ginny! Hey, that sort of rhymes! Anyway...

This story's coming along nicely, update soon! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Aw that's so nice- the Doctor telling Ginny about Rose...

I quite like this... :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
What an interesting idea!

Great start! :)
Aslook chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Great chapter! Lookinf forward to your next!
Aslook chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
I'LL REVIEW! This is a great fic! Desperate to know what happens next though!
Tera Earth chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
Few reason I can see for the limited number of reviews you have. First, you only accept registered reviewers. No problem with that in my opinion, but it does limit those, especially those who feel too lazy to log in just to review. Second reason, not everyone might be interested in the crossover, no matter how well written.

I on the other hand, am most certainly enjoying what you have written so far. The writings not bad. And she didn't take the news that her world is only a story as badly as she could have. Her response when she went back though I found to be quite appropriate. I mean, how would you act if you knew that your world was just a story. It would be hard to readjust to life as your once knew it. Especially after traveling around with the Doctor. Cant wait to see the Doctors expression when he sees Jenny again.
sexybeardedlover chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
sorry havent been able to review in a while!

anyway, i actually quite like jenny, i just dont like georgia moffat cause shes dating david tennant and shes peter davison's daughter so its all just wrong!

but anyway, love it and things that are predictable are okay cause i like to be right when i have a feeling about something!

keep writing!
Katescats chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
Hi Just read youe story it was very good. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
sexybeardedlover chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
okay if they find jenny, could they maybe not travel with her. i mean, im not a big jenny fan... the doctor can say come with us, but jenny decides to go off on her own and explore by herself or something. great chapter though!
sexybeardedlover chapter 3 . 11/8/2008