Reviews for Curse of the Labyrinth
XShadowCatX chapter 17 . 5/18
Such an epic story! Im so sad to see it hasn't been updated in so long. I would love to see this story finished :( please don't leave it abandoned!
Ranidia chapter 17 . 1/8
I wonder why more labyfic writers don't tie in elements from Dark Crystal. I love that you did!
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 17 . 2/20/2017
oh what a shame this isn't finished it is so good. I hope at some time you read visit this
Whack-the-beetle chapter 17 . 1/7/2017
Great story! But oh, what a cliffhanger, I am dying to know how it goes on!
brienandrea20 chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
I so very wish you would update this story :( It's so amazing and I would LOVE to see how it ends. Are you ever going to update you think?
Kat chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
This story is great! PLEASE! Update if able PLEASE!
MamaHooterz chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
I'm so hoping you come back to this story, I love it
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2015
will this ever be updated? loved this story!
Amy Flash chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
Please, please, please write more of this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
Its werid seeing jareth acting as a normal human, i can see why sarah and jareth argue even tho. Sarahs the one mainly screaming its so boring without him acting arrogant and cocky as his usual self and without his powers its even more boring since he doesnt have the ability to transport him self back home, so i can see what sarahs perspective is on him.
arrandiy chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
This is a great story and I hope you continue it! It was getting so good! I hope you will be able to pull out of your writer's block. I would really like to see this one finished!
Torialine chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
I've read this all in one day, I love it. I am hoping you are still floating about on here and will one day carry on this story x
Starviking chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
This story is epic and I want MORE!
Starviking chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Poor Jareth. Bad enough he's mortal, but Sarah keeps being too condescending toward him, intentional or not.
JaiNess chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Would love to hear the end of this story. Well written, great use of magic, and sexy Jareth, mmmhmmm!