Reviews for Aquarius
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 2/4
I like this idea in this fic and the previous fic.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
OMG as beautiful as the one with Makoto, but Zoicite has an adorable and slippery way like the water that makes it all so enchanting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
MORE please
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 7/8/2010

I love the Sea Kingdom!

Great write

Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
awwww! yay for companionship!
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was excellent. I love all the S/S pairings, although I do have to say M/N are my fave. However, this pairing used to be a big one for me and I will say they still hold that high mark because Ami is so reserved and the one who really never had a boyfriend, well not really. I liked this pairing, and you gave her the King of Water. It was well done and it was great how you managed to connect all the women to their men through their powers, I never noted how their powers sort of correspond with each other but they do. Well done, poor Ami dealing with her parents but meeting a merman. So I have one question, do these guys never age? I don't know if Incomplete is in the same universe as this (although I plan on reading) but I wonder what Darien is denying. And it's good how Mako came and understood Ami. Rarely good interation between the girls on one-on-one basis. Thanks.
sailorashes chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
ok, now i have to apologize for exploding at you in the other story. i didn't read the part that said it was a 'companion story' and went of on you for not adding more, but after reading this and mako's stories, i'm thoroughly ashamed ( lol

well, hopefully minako will get her own tale told too, and i don't think i would mind reading anything else (epilogue, sequal,etc...) you might want to add to these ;)

anyways, great job, and update soon please:)
astra-kelly chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
love this, and want more too cause really, this demands more oneshots or maybe even a full story based on these one shots...*feeds plot bunnies*

great stuff as always:)

kirallie chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Good work! Will there be any more?
angelrider93 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
loved this and jupiters story, when can we expect the stories of the other 2 scouts and the completion when Darien finally calls them back?

(Sorry have only ever seen the english version, so they all the english names to me)
DavisJes chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Beautiful yet sad. Is this a one shot or will there be more?

"was waste deep" waste should be waist.
avery18 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I enjoyed this one a lot! (not sure if I ever reviewed the other story). Only makes me wonder if you'll be doing a story for the rest of the senshi, and if you'll have a story where they all live happily ever after :P
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
How cute! I really like the idea of using the four gods as the mates of the senshi! Also Genbu being there to rescue her when she was little was a nice touch! I also liked the image of Ami floating to Genbu's lair and being with him. Although the transition seems to be a little abrupt. It goes from Ami being a child and seeing a merman, to Ami as an adult and going to meet with her other half. I would really enjoy reading how they remet and how Ami made the decision to go to the sea and meet with him. But I loved reading this and hope to see more ami/zoi in the future!
saiorlianna chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Another amazing story! _ I loved the end when Makoto talked to her. You are the best author on this site! Your stories always make me so happy. You can tell that you put loads of thought into each story before you write them. Keep it coming.

And to a certain reviewer who won't be named for the shere fact that they are nosy - what kind of author would Jecir be if she didn't research the story before writing it. Of course she knows about the gods - who doesn't - but there is such a thing as literary license. If you truly followed her stories you would understand why she changed it. :-P

Keep up the great work, Jecir! Can't wait for more.
Andi chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
One more comment...You have Makoto mentioning him as "Dragon of the West, Lord of the Sky". Seiryu is considered God of the East rather than West. Genbu is God of the North, Suzaku is God of the South, and Byakko is God of the West. Check out .com(forward slash)