Reviews for An unexpected return
MTCS chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
where is Susan? i always like it when characters i like are in danger because then we get to see A) them kick ass or B)them being rescued and attention put on them. i always was a big fan of attention. i think Su should go with option A though. rescue herself.
Anime Princess chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Ah, you do know that chapter three is just a copy of chapter two, right? I mean, we got to Dorothy's arrival at the castle (Caer of Telemarians castle) don't know which one it is. Also, we don't know WHY Peter is marching up with a white flag with followers? Didn't he accept that Caspian was King, so why does he have followers? Is he there to offer his help, or is he simply searching for his siblings with a small army to make his way through the hostile environment? Where's Susan? How and WHY did the four of them get separated? And why did Aslan separated? POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
All The Pretty Horses chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Good chapter. Update soon please!
All The Pretty Horses chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Another very good chapte. At least Lucy and Edmund ran into the right people. Update soon!
texasgal777 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Very nice. I can't wait for susan and caspian's reunion! :)

keep up the good work!
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Cant wait to see what you have planned. Keep up the good work.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I like your story. It's a really good start. Update it soon.
texasgal777 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Ahh...I have a special place in my heart now for suspian (I know, nerdy me...D) and it just makes me so happy to read this! I'm a suspian author as well, and I know that these gorgeous and brilliant stories were popular and then they began to become overlooked. So, this was so pretty...hope to hear more from you soon!