Reviews for The Uncommon Ryan Evans
VG chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I must be the last person on earth to finally watch the HSM movies! And now here I am reading fanfiction for my favorite characters, The Composer and The Choreographer. :) This is the best one I've found so far! Aww, I just loved Ryan's "jazz square of joy"! So sweet and funny the way Kelsi's dad interrupted his dance down the stairs and warned him not to hurt his daughter again. This is an adorable fic for two adorable characters who would make an adorable couple :) Too bad they didn't get more scenes together... I was so looking forward to more Ryan/Kelsi interaction, and I can't believe we didn't get to see the fallout of Sharpay's prom scheme. Thank goodness for fanfic writers like you, giving us "missing scenes". I just have to add, it bothers me that some people assume Ryan's gay because... why? Because he's the only boy in HSM who's *really* into performing/musicals, without being at all embarrassed about it and protesting and somewhat reluctantly participating, like the other male characters? Don't get me wrong, even though I'm a Kelsi/Ryan shipper (did I mention how adorable they are? :)), I would've been been fine with it if HSM had come out (haha :P) and said Ryan was gay. But I don't like stereotypes and it annoys me when people assume that if a man's interested in musicals or theatre or the arts in general, he *must* be gay, y'know? And it's kind of ironic that some viewers stereotype and label him like that when HSM sends the message that we can be and do anything we want, without boundaries. Sorry to rant!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Awwwwwwwww! That is so cute and I love it! D They make a cute couple. Yup!
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ryan and Kelsi have honestly never occurred to me, partly because I assumed Ryan was gay and partly because I have been a Chad/Ryan fangirl since the second movie. Love the story though, super cute. Thank you for sharing _
Christy C chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I usually don't like angst, but luckily this was happy ending angst! Love it! Especially the angry Dad.
DruidRaven2090 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I should probably review more than a few random fanfics I read that you have written, but I'm hopeless. Everytime I get to the end of one I feel like I have to immediately read the next one because they are so good. Thanks again! "He who laughs last didn't get it." -Raven
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That was way too cute! I loved this! (:

Angelica
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Yay for protective fathers. (note the sarcasm) Love this!

Keep writing!

~emyx
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Loved it! I think that was the best "Kelsi finds out" story out there. Well done!
Megan JAmes chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Loved it!
L. D. Archer chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is amazing. You inspired me to write more. thanks. Good luck too. TC :))
SCK chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is by far one of the best HSM stories I've read on here. Very well written and very smart. Please write more? Thanks much!
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
i really need to get off my rear and go see the movie. . meant to be there opening night. but this was great and cute and i do so like the two of them.

~cd
DreamMakersMagic chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
nice its so beautiful
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aww, that was so cute. I love how you had Ryan tell Kelsi and that she wasn't just okay with it.

I loved the end when he talked to her.

Very good job.
io sono mi-cchi chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aww... how cute!~ love it!