Reviews for The Uncommon Ryan Evans
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Awwwwwwwww! That is so cute and I love it! D They make a cute couple. Yup!
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ryan and Kelsi have honestly never occurred to me, partly because I assumed Ryan was gay and partly because I have been a Chad/Ryan fangirl since the second movie. Love the story though, super cute. Thank you for sharing _
Christy C chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I usually don't like angst, but luckily this was happy ending angst! Love it! Especially the angry Dad.
DruidRaven2090 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I should probably review more than a few random fanfics I read that you have written, but I'm hopeless. Everytime I get to the end of one I feel like I have to immediately read the next one because they are so good. Thanks again! "He who laughs last didn't get it." -Raven
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That was way too cute! I loved this! (:

Angelica
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Yay for protective fathers. (note the sarcasm) Love this!

Keep writing!

emyx
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Loved it! I think that was the best "Kelsi finds out" story out there. Well done!
Megan JAmes chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Loved it!
L. D. Archer chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is amazing. You inspired me to write more. thanks. Good luck too. TC :))
SCK chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is by far one of the best HSM stories I've read on here. Very well written and very smart. Please write more? Thanks much!
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
i really need to get off my rear and go see the movie. . meant to be there opening night. but this was great and cute and i do so like the two of them.

cd
DreamMakersMagic chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
nice its so beautiful
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aww, that was so cute. I love how you had Ryan tell Kelsi and that she wasn't just okay with it.

I loved the end when he talked to her.

Very good job.
io sono mi-cchi chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aww... how cute! love it!
ml101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was so cute! I love this fic!