Reviews for Codename, Wolf 4831
Wolfgirl chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
D,8 WHYYYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
FINISH THE STORY DAMMIT, I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
pinkrose chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
I want you to keep on writing this I think it's awesome!
No seriously the plot to this is unique and I love it!
joeyobsessed chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
finish then rewrite I so want to read the rest I bet its awesome and doesn't seto have mokuba im just wondering but this is one of my favorite fanfics
Valenntine2000 chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
finish and then rewrite please! I wish to know the outcome of the seto and yami/others fight you left off at! I really enjoyed and THX 4 the story!
link 101 chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
continue
safyre chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Awwwwww please keep going! I have no idea what you are talking about! Your story is captivating and I would die if you didn't continue! Please keep going!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
That was totally awesome hell yeah you have got to totally finish this story
Fangirl4ver chapter 21 . 9/29/2011
WHAT THE HELL! You just stop there! Now listen to me you need to start writing again:) sorry I love and I mean LOVE THIS STORY:) but I dislike how Seto doesnt have blue eyes or Joey does have his own wolf:( come on and have faith you can finish this story! ITS A GOAL TO REACH FOR! pleaseO.O T.T please for your fans! -forever keep writing and message me when you writing the next chapter! I will be nicer next time I promise:)
xyugiohluvrx chapter 21 . 1/24/2011
This fanfic is awesome and you're an amazing writer. Hm...to get to the next chapter, if you need to add something else into the middle of this story so you could write it up, then I'd say to go for rewriting. I mean, sure it'll kill me to wait until you write (xD) but at least you'll be able to finish this story. xD Hope that helps and I wish you the best!
xyugiohluvrx chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
...I thought I'd review after I finish the whole fanfic-but I couldn't hold it in any longer...

AWWWWWWWWWW~! That is SOOOO cute~! XD lol. Sorry about that. ' But your fanfic's are AWESOME!
super.happy.fun.time chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
This a really good story and i cant wait tell you update..- Your a great writer
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
Wow...that's alll I can say...

Wow
lemonxlime15 chapter 21 . 11/21/2010
I think you should finish the story then rewrite it, because you can't just leave it there! I know it's been a while but I still can't help but hope and wait for you to update!

Escape my reality chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
great story! really interesting idea to! just one thing, if yami lived in the century then how did hey do DNA experiments, have guns, or freeze him? they definitely didnt have that kind of technology then! o well, oher then that im loving it so please take the story off hatius!