Reviews for The Email
Buddy5647 chapter 3 . 6/1
Nice story, nice evil laugh, too. Hey, nobody has killed Tim in any of the stories I've read here, so go for it if that's what suits you. Just be careful you don't get a little Israeli ninja assassin on your trail, cause after she goes batcrap crazy and kills the entire population of DC and Israel, she'll get around to you,too.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
its good stuff keep the good work up.
anikky chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
wow. i really like this. the only thing i can say is to make you chapters longer. i absolutly cant wait for the next one.
Secret Zia chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
i promise i will r and r as long as you dont kill my tim! ah! lol. i cant wait for the update...
NCIS-CSI chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
great story
McGivafan0101 chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
wright more i want to know who tried to kill Timmy, MY Timmy! you know i think it should have been Abby...she was mad and got help from one of her crazy friends to build the bomb. and with her scientific knowledge she could dispose of the evidence. end the story with Tim and Ziva together and Abby looking through the window...
McGivafan0101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
ok this, so far, should be a real episode...no joke
this account will be dead soon chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Ooh, shiney! _ ((Is it bad I say go ahead with killing him? **Chibi!McGee pouts**))

Update soon? **Offers cookie**
l chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
smartkid37 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
sounds so interesting; i can't wait to see the next chapter.
amdelodder chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Like to see where you are going with this and see what this e-mail business is all about.

Like to see what will happen with the injury to both his arms - both his job as an agent and a write depends so much on them.

And wondering if the two cases are linked - hum.

Looking forward to more.

Thanks for the read.
Norey chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Great story. I hope to see an update soon.
Moonstruck Chocolat chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
AHH wonderful wonderful wonderful! I really love this story and hope you'll update again soon!
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
This is a really good idea, but you desperately need a beta reader. There are so many grammar and spelling errors that I had a hard time getting through it. I really think that if you took the time to proofread (or have someone else do it), you'd have a really fantastic story here. That being said, I look forward to reading more.

~Bones
demonwings2421 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Yah! Hurt MeGee is my favorite, even though I love him. I can't wait to find out what the email is...please update so I can find out.