Reviews for The Announcement
sell chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Uma das fics mais engenhosas e engraçadas que eu já li. Simplesmente não conseguia parar de rir. Felizmente, por estar lendo atrasada, e, na época em que foi escrita eu sequer tinha internet, não passei por essa angústia; mas me perguntava porque temporada 8 estava custando tanto para estrear, visto que o canal que a exibe ( por aqui é o canal AXN ) já estava exibindo temporadas novas de outros shows mas nada sobre minha CI. Agora entendi o porquê. Sua fic foi fantastica, Definitivamente uma de minhas favoritas para sempre.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I wasn't sure about the summary of the story but I'm glad I read it. It was absolutely hysterical! Poor Eric. I'm glad that you managed to make something from the delay. I also liked how even he is referred to as his character's name until he leaves and the others break character.
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
LOL EPIC! XD
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Now THAT was a classic. Loved it.
The Nth Degree chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
BWAHAHAHAHA!

E. Ross Jeff Goldblum equals me being very happy. I especially loved how you worked Nichols' line from the trailer into it (that line also equals me being very happy).

Anyways...enough nerd!squeeing...great fic. Let's hope April comes sooner than later!

~Nth
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OMG! This story was hilarious. Had me rolling. I couldn't stop laughing. That was so great. :) Thank you for writing it. :) I loved it. It makes the wait till APRIL a little more tolerable. LOL Great work. :)
Artemis024 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
too funny!
rindy713 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
that was hilarious! at leats one good thing has come out of the postponement: your story. i thoroughly enjoyed it. and i liked vince's explanation about bobby making the captain feel like the whack job for a change. and i loved the nod to fan fic. vince/bobby is right. we're loyal, and we will get through this. usa knows loci is a winner, and there's probably a good reason this is happening that involves taking the best care possible of our show. it's frustrating, but i am going to have faith that in the long run it will work out. at least, i hope so!
Norla chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Fabulous story! Thank you so much! We are loyal fans and fan fic will keep us entertained. This story proves it! Thank you for sharing!
cifan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA? LMAO!

That truly was original and hysterical! The news totally stinks but this little fic helped lighten the mood about it.

I swear I could smell Ross' (Eric's!) brain smoking!
Darin's-Sis chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I hadn't heard about the delay to the premier. I am so bummed! I was getting excited.

Well, your story was a great way to break the news to me gently. Thanks.
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh, gosh! This is the funniest thing I've seen all day! LOL! I think I'm pretty cheered up, thank you!
ComptonLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
WOW! I love this, it's very clever and really, really funny. "Geez, method actors!" heeheehe
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
LOL! It did, it absolutely cheered me up. Great idea and wonderful writing as always.
LeaveIt chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Great story - really, really funny - loved it.

As to the delay on airing Season 8 - you're the lucky people - here in England we're still waiting to see Season 7, having only just finished Season 6.