Reviews for Six Times Cuddy Regretted Letting House Near Joy
stine chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Awwww! :)
Bonnie Banks chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Aw, this is lovely. I'd go to sleep too.
Bonnie Banks chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It's curiously surrealistic, but I think the effect of running the "five times" stories into each other without division would work better if it was consistent, rather than having the first of five separated and then four run together so that no one can tell where they begin and end.

I'm not sure the effect works: individually they're lovely stories, though.
Rionarch chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
This has to be the cutest thing I've read in ages. Hands down. Any chance we'll see more escapdes of Joy and House torturing Cuddy, and maybe even Wilson?
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Aw, how cute! I really wish that Cuddy got to keep the baby now! Gr, stupid inadequate mother choosing stupidly to keep her baby!
destiny's time chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
alove it. i can just see house doing this
pologrmgrl chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
these are awesome

very in character

you have a good grasp of the characters and their relationship

very good writing style

wish there was more

POly
luckyducky09 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Adorbale! Please continue! I love it
sparrowed chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Sofa king adorable.
hosue addict chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
so glad you continued. this is a great little bucnh of stories
SweetSauce chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Awesome Fic! I'm so happy that you decided to continue.

Thank for for sharing this Huddy goodness story.
Merlynnod chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I'm going to melt into a puddle of squealing goo over this... ;)

Incredible, and so beautifully written (as always!). Everything about this section was lovely, from the character dialouge to the descriptions and the imagery, but the best of all was the tiny interactions between House and Joy on their "ride". Those tiny fingers and the buttons really, really got me. I actually had to stop reading and oh over it for a minute... ;)

Really, really lovely, definitely becoming a favorite. :)
AgentCarter chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Loved it! Would really love to see some of the other situations from House's point of view to...
Jill chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
aww, that is too cute! I wish Cuddy had gotten her baby!
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Aw, that was precious, extremly dangerous, but precious none-the-less. Splendid story. Please continue writing!