Reviews for GreenEyed Monster
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I couldn't help but cry when Harry was telling him the reasons of why he shouldn't flirt with anyone. Especially at the part where Harry angered expression turned into one of sadness that just about broke Draco's heart. I had tears running down my face. And then afterwards when Draco was reminiscing about the first time they told each other they loved each other. I was practically sobbing. Amazing story, the way you write really brings the emotions. Perfection!
Kaede203 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Amazing!
maara chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
How can I don’t like this fic? You put everything I like jealous Harry, unsecure Harry, bottom Harry, inarticulate Harry.

Thank you! I really like it!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Loved it! D
mochieay chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Im not saying that wasnt good, because it wsa. It had potential to be alot funnier though. You should have had someone find them in the throes of passion, maybe the waiter.
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
whoo!

*fans herself*

lol

thatt was realy beatiful and sexy!

great job!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
ANOTHER AWESOME ONE-SHOT!
Karma2Ualwayz chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
wow that was

luved it.

why cant my holloweenz be like that?lolz
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
loved it. wish it was a tad longer but loved it!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aww bless

From Me x
mage53 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
hey... i totally loved it... it was short but provided enough words toget me aroused... haha... wonderful...
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hmm. Makes you wonder...if Harry got upset to see Draco grovel.
ginny-go die in a corner chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
hehe I like jealous Harry too ;)
Nayeli chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
aww, that was so cute and hot and kind of sad at the beginning, i just loved it!

Great work!:)
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
*fans self* oh Happy Halloween to you too! (belated, as it is)

we don't have a huge trick or treat culture in Australia, so I didn't bother doing a Halloween piece (although, since it IS Harry Potter, perhaps I should have...).

Love the established relationship, jealousandsexy!Harry and flirty/lost-without-Harry!Draco xD

thumbs up for teh sexiness. you liking the new FF.N, btw?