Reviews for Space Swords and Tea Leaves
the sky can actually be green, wikipedia aurora borealis
MadisonSiple chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY ITS SOOO GOOD!
MadisonSiple chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
the storys soooo good please update it its been forever
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Where is the rest? Ugh.
Annhilater1985 chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Sooooo good reads like it was written by demartino himself why such a long wait for the last 4 chapters
ChaosScythe chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
This is a pretty great tokka fic. The way you have your story written and the interactions keep me wanting more I hope it isn't abandoned keep writting please :D hope to see a new chapter soon
tomboy 26 chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Sigh .. I'm guessing this story isn't getting updated any more but thanks for the laughs. I loved the banter between the two of them .. it felt right. And at least they got to make-out ~_ .. that's always good lol.
from.cali.with.love chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
PLEASE do NOT abandon this!

Your writing is fabulous -no obvious grammar/spelling mistakes-, I think your interpetations of the Avatar world are amazing, and you kept the characters close to their personalities. Not only that, the story was just getting GOOD! I am begging you, do not abandon this. D8
tsukikasai chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
i really love this story:D!

its really well written; please dont abandon it! D:
GennaWeasley chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
good story

although it appears you've abandoned it...

please keep writing?
Big Josh chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Please, please finish this! I love the idea and want to see more.
twounderscorethreefour chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
JKFAHSDKFHADKFA OMGOMG, THIS IS FANTASTIC! You have a very nice writing style and your characterization is amazing! I love how Toph is so tough and then she talks about liking a guy and she's suddenly NORMAL and VULNERABLE and oohhhhhhhman she is just too adorable. Tokka, ALWAYS! Pretending to date was a nice touch too. The Ty Lee bits were awesome, and for some reason, you made Maiko work. Generally I'm really not a fan of the pairing (too dull and generic for me; no passion) but - I don't know how - you really made me like it. MANOHMAN you're awesome. Also, I don't like Suki too much either (she seems to be a mary sue to me), but the way you had her behave was totally in character and awesome. I love how Toph and Suki respect each other and aren't malicious or terrible. It's just how it is, and you illustrated that very well.

I could point out EVERYTHING that I like but that would take too long and I'm already getting carried away. What I'm trying to say is, GREAT JOB!
Miss J Idiotic chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
This is a wonderful story. I love how you use the sky to represent the characters and I hate the whole love triangle thing :( But it adds drama, which is great.

Anyways, I know you haven't updated in ages, but please do.
gekofan776 chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
hey great chap it was shorter than the last few chaps
Krisia Felbloom chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
I really like this story. Tokka is one of my favorite ships but I'm just starting to explore the fanfics for them. I'm wondering this though: who is the purple sky? Is it Suki? Or is it someone else?

-Krisia