Reviews for Frozen Affection
subaru10 chapter 6 . 7/5
I loved this story. i ship luffy and robin most in the one piece universe (luffy x ace as 2) and i woud love a sequel to this story (good work whit the story)
bruh chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
nice i like your story :3
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
The ending was extremely satisfying. I loved your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
'It was was was only problem'?
Mrs. Natsu Dragoneel chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
I loveddddddddddddddddddd this story hopefully you make more chapters my favorite chapters was 5&6 :-) I hope you really make more chapters im putting this story as my favorite one piece story luffy and robin all the way.
bob chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
more romance
Lyneel chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
nice! :) but it ended a bit abrubtly, I guess... I think it would have been better if you added more details, descriptions, etc. It was moving a little too fast in my eyes and I couldn't really get into the story with all the attention... Felt like there was missing something. I still enjoyed it, though! (it's just that when you like something, you wish there was more of it ;) )
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Cute, but a rushed ending, I think. Maybe prolong the hurt Luffy a little longer, he was stabbed in the gut after all.
King of the Fallen chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Very nice.
janzen222 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
lol write a longer one this one was to short try and write at least 700 words per chapter
Holyriot chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
I enjoyed the story, good job.
ABC chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
all i can say is that was... AWESOME!
Sojouku chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
HAHAHAHAHA sorry sanji i guess Luffy beat you to the punch hahahahaha and you do know that 100 arms is cien fluer right?
Armoul chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Hi! i'm in this chapter and here you do a great job, i will continue and coment when i finish
Raj8 chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
Funny make it longer or do a sequel.