Reviews for Star Fox: Academy
VentedHalo chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
It's coming along nicely keep it up! Hope you bring out the next chapter soon.
TheBlackFox666 chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
This is really good, and im really hoping to get the new chapter within the next month or so, keep it up!
Sanity Taken chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Are you gay? thats always good to be asked by your crush XD
Sanity Taken chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
at least he got something out of that madhouse decorated with festivities, and there is always the next time
Sanity Taken chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
snow ball wars are fun but mistletoe is better. keep it up
Sanity Taken chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
quick review great loved it now on to the rest!
AznMacDaddy chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
Well this story is very interesting. I would like to say that it is very good.

The only problem is how its organized and the grammar.

Some parts can switch from point A to point B in a matter of one sentence.

Also everything is going to fast, try taking things slow.

But that's just my opinion.

Good Story, looking forward for the next chapter.
Chimerical Knave chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Well...it has been a while since I last looked into this story. And what a story it has become...its definitely going somewhere now...though not anywhere too fast.

I understand your frustration from your comments in your other chapters...it just didn't feel "complete" or "successful"...I've been having those kinds of feelings lately...I think it is a result of keeping the story on hold for too long because I never felt that way about my chapters in the early stages of my story, when I still released them on "time".

But we all have busy lifes...so it is understandable.

This story has been a pleasure to read...though I could see some parts that were rushed in a way...such as Krystal and Fox's kiss. That part definitely seemed rushed to me at least...

Well...Terrain all I can say is good job on getting this far. I'll give you kudos for not throwing this story away like how I've seen some author's do.

Best Wishes,

Krys
Kevin chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is one of the greatest starfox stories I have ever read! Hurry up with the next chapter.
StarFoxAddict93 chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
So far this story has been really interesting, and quite a good read. Keep up the good work!
Moon clone chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
Whoa Bill is so devious! Though I do understand he's feeling a bit down that Fox is paying more attention to Krystal than to him, but to go as far as to take revenge? Lol the "incident" at lunch wasn't very nice to Fox! Seriously, Bill is scaring me. He's a mastermind evil genius! "Explaining all the pros and cons, the difficulties, the reward, and even pulled out statistics" that was just epic! To go to such detail... Argh this can really be considered a cliffie! I can't wait for the next chapter!
cari la fenix chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
interesting and poor fox he didnt get the idea until it was too late hahahah.
Moon clone chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
Really sorry for the late review! I'm kinda busy with the end-of-the-year exams, and it's hard revising...

This chapter isn't as action-packed as the previous ones, which is good since it gives a small breather from the tension. I really appreciated how Krystal tries to get closer to Fox, and of course Bill... He's just my plain fav character (second to Wolf of course!)

It's ok if it's "late", since there is NO time limit. And as punishment you'll be getting late reviews :p

I really love this fic, and I'm waiting for more! Keep on writing!
Tails McShadow chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
Only 7 reviwes left.

I can't wait to the next chapter.
Star Mccloud chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Sorry it took so long to review. And I know how you feel about the writer's block. I suffer heavily from that.

Nice chapter. It's not THAT short, so don't worry about it. Both what I had suspected and what I never thought would happen, did happen! Excellent job! Can't wait for Chapter 12!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »