Reviews for Gallows Gallus
CloudCatcher74 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I never thought it was possible to make chickens scary. But congratulations! It's 4am and you have officially given me the heebies *shudders*

Anyhow, I'm very intrigued to know what's up with the chickens! You're a really great writer. You're definitely awesome at writing suspense/scary moments/possibly-killer-chickens.

Onto the next chapter I go. Eek.
Shining-Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
...Oka... Soooo... I don't think I like chickens anymore... lol

That was good! Freakin' chickens and stuffing their friggin' wings in Sam's mouth... That bit really freaked me out. The thought of it... -shudders- Friggin' chickens..

That was great! :D
Kokoroyume chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Great story !

spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

TheThiefsDaughter chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Gotta love that mix of chickens, taxidermy and voodoo This story was so strangely awesome I couldn't stop reading (yes, I like the weird stuff)
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
OMG Poor Sammy will probably never eat chicken again as long as he lives and how gross is the dude who REALLY likes chickens. That's just wrong. I can see what you mean though where under any other circumstances this would hvae been funny but it's really not.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Poor Sammy ): He's the only one I know that can get taken down by pissy killer chickens. It sounds funny but it's really not. We all know big brother Dean will rescue him. Oh yeah I wasn't a Star Trek fan but "Devil in the Dark" was one of the only ones I liked. It was the one with the giant rock that was killing people and Spock spoke to it nad it turned out that she was a mother and the miners were killing her babies right?
Crimson Ivy chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Who would know that chickens can be so scary? :D

I don't like chickens. My grandmother lived on a farm and I used to spend a part of the holidays there. I had a chance to watch chickens. They seem to be harmless, but they eat bugs when they are still alive and their little black eyes are kind of creepy. LOL

Roosters fight a lot and they abuse hens all the time! So, I don't like them but I never thought they can be scary or lethal!

You have a talent for scarying me! LOL

„They were eaten from the inside out”. Wow. I think I may have a nightmare tonight! :D
carolinesayer chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
lol that was brilliant :D thankyou xx
Merisha chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
ROFL XD - angsty humor ... there's nothing better ... and I loved that Dean had an allergic reaction to the chicken feathers ... shame LOL XD - wonderful story! Nice fuglies, an original receipe LOL XD
Merisha chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
OMG OMG BAD BAD CHICKENS :( - (I may or may not have just hammered my sandwich with my hand - looks around to see if anyone was watching) :(
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
OMG ... THANKS BUD ... now Iza scarded of chickens *looks at chicken mayo sandwich nervously* :(
Rat chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Very cool story, but I have to say the first chapter was my fav for the creepiness of it. I really enjoyed your writing, but a pet peeve of mine is when a character has something happen to them and it IS happening to them, and then they just magically heal as soon as the bad magic goes away. (This goes back to an episode of x-file where.. nevermind. anyway...) Just with being eaten on the inside and then puking blood... Sam seemed kind of perky. That's my only crit. I loved the story, and I am so glad I found your stories cause I was running out of good SPN stories to pour through.
Rat chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
LOL, the chickens won... creepifying and yet insane. Love it. But, what about the naked guy? Is he like Gonzo or something?
HelleBusk chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Read the story, laughed a lot, sitting with the feeling of "What!"

A well written story, great humor - liked the chicken that leaned against Sam's leg.. I imagined the face of the chicken would be something like.. "If I stand really still he wont notice me!"

I'm wondering why anybody would go into a room full og dead stuffed chickens.

Liked the way the chickens acted in their attack, it was very strategic, and that is very impressive since they have no brain - it's all stuffing...

Like the ending when they find out Dean is allergic to chicken feathers... and the conversation between Sam and Dean in the end.. A very nice ending to the story, liked the revenge bit.