Reviews for Gallows Gallus
Sarita Kate chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Chickens have always given me the creeps! This was such a clever story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Awww this ending was so sweet and fantastic! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I love unique setups like these and now I'm on the edge of my seat to see if dean saves Sam from taxidermy chickens! I love it! Thanks for writing!
TheCloudFactory chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I never thought it was possible to make chickens scary. But congratulations! It's 4am and you have officially given me the heebies *shudders*

Anyhow, I'm very intrigued to know what's up with the chickens! You're a really great writer. You're definitely awesome at writing suspense/scary moments/possibly-killer-chickens.

Onto the next chapter I go. Eek.
Shining-Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
...Oka... Soooo... I don't think I like chickens anymore... lol

That was good! Freakin' chickens and stuffing their friggin' wings in Sam's mouth... That bit really freaked me out. The thought of it... -shudders- Friggin' chickens..

That was great! :D
Kokoroyume chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Great story !

spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

TheThiefsDaughter chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Gotta love that mix of chickens, taxidermy and voodoo This story was so strangely awesome I couldn't stop reading (yes, I like the weird stuff)
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
OMG Poor Sammy will probably never eat chicken again as long as he lives and how gross is the dude who REALLY likes chickens. That's just wrong. I can see what you mean though where under any other circumstances this would hvae been funny but it's really not.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Poor Sammy ): He's the only one I know that can get taken down by pissy killer chickens. It sounds funny but it's really not. We all know big brother Dean will rescue him. Oh yeah I wasn't a Star Trek fan but "Devil in the Dark" was one of the only ones I liked. It was the one with the giant rock that was killing people and Spock spoke to it nad it turned out that she was a mother and the miners were killing her babies right?
Crimson Ivy chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Who would know that chickens can be so scary? :D

I don't like chickens. My grandmother lived on a farm and I used to spend a part of the holidays there. I had a chance to watch chickens. They seem to be harmless, but they eat bugs when they are still alive and their little black eyes are kind of creepy. LOL

Roosters fight a lot and they abuse hens all the time! So, I don't like them but I never thought they can be scary or lethal!

You have a talent for scarying me! LOL

„They were eaten from the inside out”. Wow. I think I may have a nightmare tonight! :D
hogwartshobbiton chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
lol that was brilliant :D thankyou xx
Merisha chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
ROFL XD - angsty humor ... there's nothing better ... and I loved that Dean had an allergic reaction to the chicken feathers ... shame LOL XD - wonderful story! Nice fuglies, an original receipe LOL XD
Merisha chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
OMG OMG BAD BAD CHICKENS :( - (I may or may not have just hammered my sandwich with my hand - looks around to see if anyone was watching) :(
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
OMG ... THANKS BUD ... now Iza scarded of chickens *looks at chicken mayo sandwich nervously* :(