Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 1/9
I like how he notices the marks in other people BEFORE seeing them in Shin. And come on, you had to use that pick-up line for Sena?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/9
You know, those pickup lines were actually quite good!
Dareagon chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
LOL! Brilliant
TezuSezu chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I really love this story :D in my opinion , that dense couple must to more open up . Haa it has been awkward there , hasn't it ? -_-"
I can't put some critique , 'cause i enjoyed the story very well . Thank you to give us such an interesting story .
yoriseiku chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
OMG.. the pick up lines... hahahahahaha.. OH MY.. nyahahahaha... *wipes tears*
sorry. it's just i imagine shin saying those.. and i just.. ahahahahahaha
absolutely LOVE IT!
LunarStar98 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
poisinrose chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I Rly Rly loved this there aren't nearly enough good eye shield 21 fics for my liking
pinaygurl28 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
hahahaha LOL
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
you're right. it was funny. :D
kawaiimiku chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Oh god XD This is just too good Poor Sakuraba, the things he deals and sees, oh Shin, poor, poor Sena and dammit Hiruma is indeed evil, Mamori, your list failed, Hiruma corupted it.
depointedulac chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
mangawoman64 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Love this story!
Bloody Rose021 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is the funniest Shin/Sena fanfic I have ever come across. I was trying so hard not to laugh that I almost spit out some water I was drinking, and then like an idiot, I took another drink and well, repeat, haha. I felt so sorry for Sakuraba during the first conversation, and Shin's pick up lines were so corny I felt embarrassed for Sena to have to listen to them. I mean, corny lines from Serious Shin, not an expected combo, after all. I will now move on to the next chapter, which hopefully will be just as delightful and entertaining as the first.
Yoime chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
So funny! And seriously, if I were Sena, I'd like my obliviousness back too! Poor him, doesnt Mamori realize its kinda worse to know the details of the interactions? I loved it, and... omg, such an embarrassment, I felt awkward myself when Shin kept saying those... those... those hideously shameful pick-up lines! Dx Thanks for the stories! 3
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
omg lol hahahahahaha! i laughed so hard LOOOOLL