Reviews for Sweet Darkness
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Loridhhp chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
How funny! I'm assuming that Lorelai was pregnant at the time? It's hard to tell cause you see to jump all over the place with these chapters. That was great but so short! I want more. *pouts*. That's okay, I can't wait. :D
Milly chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
This chapter was amazing, brilliant! I love that they meet at a social event and that they start liking eachother before they even know the others name. i like the detail that you put into it as well. LOVE IT! Keep it up! :)
Loridhhp chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Aw! Sweet and funny meeting between the two! I can't wait for more! Great job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Milly chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
This was an interesting chapter. Sad but good.
Loridhhp chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
What a sweet and unique story! Who would have thought to pair those two? You write very well and truly convey that love has no boundaries and knows no gender. Love just is. The moments you so beautifully portrayed are ones that could happen in anyones life. You capture the joy and heartache, and yes, even the heart wrenching grief with such poignancy. Well done. I can't wait for more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
good story
Milly chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This story was really great! I kept reading it wondering what was going to happen next and i loved the feeling of warm in the end! Well done!
MrSchimpf chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
You've come a long way. This is a wonderful character study between two characters I never imagined together, yet they do seem so perfect as you have them written. I love your dramatic versions of Karen and Lorelai and how you manage to keep their obstinate personalities intact.

Definitely great, and I do want to see more.
XenaLin chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
You already know I love it but .. I LOVE IT!