Reviews for Necessary Action
ym4yum1 chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
I read this just as you told me, but only made the account today, so... here I am!

You know I don't like to see him in danger or hurt, but this is a great story! And ended well, so, I'm ok!

i"Charlie and Don glanced at each other. Charlie was reminded again how close he had come to losing her, to losing both of them; two of the most important people in his life. His eyes found Don's. Thank you – for helping her, for being strong, for being you."/i

Perfect line, perfect moment, our lovely brothers Eppes!
nessy22 chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Hi!

I newly discovered this story. And I love it very much. So special, because of the fact, there aren't many or any stories about Amita and Don in this way ( probably I missed them!)

And the relationship between them, how you described it, is so wonderful.( it could take place in the real TV-show, witch I appreciate)

Then the story for itself is very well written (as all your stories, by the way. I love them all), so thrilling and intense. Just the situation, that Don had to give it up to Amita to defense them. How he teached her to ACT! The bound grown between them. Only to think about: Amita having Don's head in her lap caressing him, while he was so weak and bleeding nearly to death, afraid to confront the cruel site of life.

I had to read this story strait the way through. It is just amasing! I hope you will read this review, although its a bit late. And I want to thank you for keeping Numb3rs alive.
Cissyaliza chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
I've printed this fic to read it quietly and I love it. I've read many fics with Don in danger, some with Charlie or Alan take care of him. It's the first where Amita takes care of Don and I love this concept.
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
I must say, this is a very good book. When I first looked at it I'm like 'Amita and Don... this is going to get interesting.' There are a lot of people who potray Amita in various different ways and not all of them good. I liked that you potrayed her with strength and courage - it made me feel strenghtened too.

Thank you. Excellent work.

Kitchen Klutz
Whispering Darkness chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
This was great! I loved seeing a different side to Amita and I really liked the Primacy episode to see Amita interact with the team and Don without Charlie. This story just took that a step further. Really enjoyed reading it!
onlywaytobegone chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Okay, so I owe you lots of reviews after all your lovely ones for my fics. :) I actually read this story more than once, that's how much I enjoyed it. The interactions were great, and I loved the exploration of Don/Amita vs. Charlie/Amita.
Wenwalke chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
Great story, just found it and read it straight through, loved it. Good work.
Jelsemium chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
Excellent story! I really think you did a good job with the drama and keeping everyone in character.

So nice to see a story where Amita places such a pivotal role.
roni 711 chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Hi there!

Just found your awesome story today! You definitely deserve a standing ovation for this masterpiece! It’s absolutely faultless! Although if you plan on writing a sequel, I'd love it if Don and Amita fall for one another after such an overwhelming ordeal!

Lv ya!

Sidra
Tea chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Wow, this was really good. I normally don't like Amita, I mean really don't like her, but the way you wrote her was really good. So good in fact that for the first time I sort of liked her. I liked how you had her reacting, first the hysterics-understandable, but then reality and her understanding the situation and UNDERSTANDING just what was going to happen, and what she was going to have to do. I guess I like how you portray her as having an inner strength, without being wishy-washy on the outside. Good job.
alwaysateen chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Excellent story!

I love how Don helped Amita concentrated during this horrible ordeal. Very cool to see these two characters interact with each other, a rare thing. :)
McHammy chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Excellent story.
Lisa Paris chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
Ms. GC - Please forgive me for not discovering this wonderful story before today. Life has been pretty blah lately for various reasons, and I simply haven't had time to indulge in much reading.

Anyways - Don and Amita - my dark, delicious fantasy pairing!

I so agree with you - the chemistry between these two in Season One was positively sparky. I try hard to see anything like it between her and Charlie, but IMHO it's more often like a damp squib. It would have been such a bit of naughty fun if the PTB had thrown a little Don/Amita spanner in the works . . .

So, as you might guess, I loved this. I've just devoured it in my lunch-break, and enjoyed it a whole lot more than my sandwiches. Fabulous writing from you, as ever. A great plot-line, and best of all, some lovely dark angst. I really enjoyed reading how Don talked Amita through her fears even when he was so broken and hurt.

The ending was spot-on - yes, they alone will always share this. It's a connection no-one else would ever understand.

Thank you - just terrific!
Sarai chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
I loved it! Nice job.
mightylizzie chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
This was a great story! It was so nice to see Amita and Don paired up in a non-romantic way.