Reviews for Nicole and Kathleen: The Unexpected
Phillipfan24 chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
Awesome! LUV IT! HAHA so cute! I luv nicole n kathleen! almost as much as my ocs lexi and maddie! haha
Klainer-Always chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
pleeeeeeease continue writing this! D
Alexa Twitch chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
Yay for converses with dresses! That's what I wore to my junior prom. (It had nothing to do with Demi Lovato, alright?) I have to say I love this chapter but I hope that does NOT happen at my wedding! :D
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
Awww how cute! Baby so adorable! CHOCOLATE! *tackles cake*
XxFlyingLizardxX chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
absolutely brilliant friendly the end almost made me cry love it lots!
Alexa Twitch chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
Can't believe I have read this chapter yet. WOO! I love it!
Rocki chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
OMG! That angel guy was HILARIOUS! Totally worth the wait. I can't believe how easy Landon took the news but to be with Nicole, one just has to. Poor Nicky being treated so unfairly. He's just a baby.

AW is all I can say about the proposal. Just Aw...

As Always,

Your Avid Reviewer,

PS I can't believe it's almost over. *Sniffle*
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
OH MY GOD HE PROPOSED! YES! *starts dancing* That is awesome!
WolfFreak-185 chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
I said it once, I'll say it again, NICOLE ACTS LIKE ME! It's weird, anyway, enoguh of me being weird that guardian angel's a whacko... Unless you have other things planned? Anyway, please update soon, this is awesome!
SnowWhite0716 chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
XxFlyingLizardxX chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! now we just need the last chapter... let's work on that one
Alexa Twitch chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
BABY! Yay there's a baby! Aw! Ok moment of utter cuteness over. I'm looking forward to after they take him home.
Jade Opal chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
yay for the birth! Knowing Riley, he'd pass Great chapter, as always. Keep posting!
Rocki chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
Awe! That was so sweet! There were a few typos but once the actual giving birth happened, your story just flowed...even though Riley fainted...LOL! I hope they decide to stay in this 'verse instead of going home. A nod to Ben? I laughed at that! It took me a moment but when I did get it, it was funny!

Great job! Can't wait for an update!

Your Avid Reviewer,

WolfFreak-185 chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
Aw, thats a nice name, go for naming the kid after people, its a nice honor! Anyway, please update soon, this is cool!