Reviews for Riddle's Legacy
Mars the avenger chapter 7 . 7/12
dayum dude, ya seriously outdid yaself
Mars the avenger chapter 4 . 7/12
awesome chappie dude.
it's different... i like different
Sofia chapter 1 . 6/16
Dear Author,
I like your writing, the angle is strange but special and I like it so don't worry and please write more Harry Potter fanfiction in any angle you feel like it.
Krysania chapter 17 . 5/9
That was a truly intriguing story and I really hope you will update it again someday:DDDD
knife pie chapter 1 . 4/20
Never I will never write anythi... Shit
"If Dobby fails his mission, he will boil his head." Harry rolled his eyes.

I've no idea why, but I found This bloody hilarious. Great job on the story so far. I must say you've done wonderfully in achieving that 'creepy' element to their relationship without over doing it. The dialogue is perfect and the words precise, and the variation in content is absolutely brilliant. Truly a masterpiece and definitely worth reading again. I'll be sure to come back.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 1 . 4/3
keep writing at this angle. this is your story
cynicalreader02 chapter 1 . 3/25
I really liked this angle, and you're not terrible :p
I really enjoyed this keep on writing
lunalobo chapter 17 . 3/8
hi, even though its already 5 years since ur last update, if u r still able to find ur muse could u continue ur story pleeaaaase, I'm really enqoing it.
It's actually fascinating to see how voldi is corrupting harry, but all the while he doesn't really appear to be evil, just strict to get his opinion/ideal/will (sometimes) through to harry.
Thanks, hope to ee progress soon
lunalobo
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 2/7
I love how Toms still lives I for one like Tom Riddle and not the other less human part of him
SchwarzShifter chapter 17 . 1/26
:sob:
This is a pretty depressing story : but, well, I hope you write more.
I like this. Not my favorite, but you did a good job and you deserve a review for that. XD
iloveMOM1597 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
The sword is goblin made it's suppose to have the Basilisk venom in it.