Reviews for Riddle's Legacy
are you going to keep updating.
I hope you do, I am in LOVE with this story
Alexielios chapter 1 . 3/20
Interesting :) Why not, I'd like to know how they will get along (but NO slash I hope).
Flaming Rose chapter 17 . 2/24
It's petty that I don't want Harry to say "good night" to Marvolo to night, isn't it? Anyway, thank you so much and bye! Peace!
*Huggles to the athur for such an awesome story!* I also liked the part where Marvolo came back for the "good night" though I know that a large porportion was for sly reason, but I liked it anyway; it warmed my heart! Anyway, thank you and bye! See you nwxt chapter!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow
can you please update already I dying to read the next chapter
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 17 . 1/1
(noo)
(are you still working on this? Ive been looking for another Tom survives fic, and youre the only one i found...)
ha chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
lol you let three years go
Of Shea and Sorcery chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Interesting so far. Although the trace is a pet peeve of mine. It's not tied to a person but a location (Like Privet Drive and the surrounding area). Otherwise Dobby wouldn't have set it off and Tom wouldn't have been able to kill his father at 16 without getting caught.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
I wish there's an update
Voldie's Love chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
Update soon please you have a VERY good story going on please update soon.
-Voldies Love
KatzeIason69 chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
wow I really hope you will not wait a year to get this awesome story another chappie added to it. I sooo enjoyed it and would love to read more to it. so please make it soon ok.:)*
Pessimistic Guardian Angel chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
You didn't let a year go by. Nope, you let THREE go by without updating! Good job, you have just exploited a loophole.
Evil Harry chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Would be better if harry gradually lost his hypocritical sense of Justice and his hero complex...
The Big Bad Wolf Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2013