Reviews for Riddle's Legacy
SnowCrashNate chapter 17 . 8/24
I really love evil Harry, and this story is a wonderful start on his decent into evil. *Chuckles* You write it well. Maybe not as descriptive of every detail, but enough of them to make the story good, and I envy your skills to write the human interactions so well,
rowenasheir chapter 17 . 8/21
far tooooo long since updates. Write soon please. Doesn't AD have some of HP blood to do a search spell?
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 8/21
Harry already houses part of lV soul which means they are family and already makes LV vunerable! AnDark Lord that cares would be more dangerous than one who only thinks about himself. So growing to have a familial/brotherly love for each other will create stronger ties, loyalty etc. very dangerous to AD Greater Good idea! LV would also respect family ties more ceating stronger loyalty to him by his DE. Get Marvolo to read psychology books!
Lord Akimoto chapter 3 . 8/14
Just reading this and Tom is so much like Hisoka is to Gon in Hunter x Hunter
Midnightblue76 chapter 17 . 8/3
Dang it I knew I should have seen when this was last updated
shadowkat1295 chapter 1 . 7/26
So far so good!Harry seems a bit desperate to get away from the muggle's miscreants he calls relatives.
Victoria Black chapter 17 . 7/13
I doubt you will update again since its been almost 6 years but i hope you do. Im still hanging on to a thread of hope. This is by far one of the best fanfictions i have ever read, period.
Love you, love your writing xoxo
No... It's been what... Six years since you updated?
Cinthya chapter 17 . 5/28
I am scared, but i like it, it is a shame this doesnt seem cual ntinued it was really greay
squeegybug chapter 11 . 5/19
This Marvolo is just enough of a cunt to make Harry kill his own owl. I think I will stop reading this now. At least it wasn't Slash.
squeegybug chapter 9 . 5/19
Harry in this is a weakling and I don't get why Voldie would waste his time.
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 5/9
tigers1661 chapter 1 . 3/14
This is a really interesting idea. I haven't seen it before, I really like your Tom riddle he has a very sensual yet creepy vibe to him.
rytan451 chapter 17 . 3/5
Five and a half years since this chapter was posted. I'd like to praise the story, and question whether it will be updated.
mbs chapter 1 . 2/21