Reviews for Six Times
KJtheELMtree chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Could you pleasepleaseplease write more? Please?
-Beth M
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I think this one might be my favorite so far. I particularly liked number 5. And number 6. And hell, I liked all of them. I feel like we see more of Tom than Carl in the books and it's really nice to get the chance to see more of Carl.
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Somehow I had read this before and not reviewed it, which is a shame because this is just lovely, all of it - and I love that you focus on Carl throughout, although the appearances of other characters are consistently delightful (Tom pretending not to look like a heathen, Dairine as prom queen!).
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Could you PLEASE expand on the 5th one? Pretty please? *puppy dog face*
Destinies Creator chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awesomeness! So very well written! Definitely saving this to my favorites!
Cetotherium chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
PLEASE expand on these stories, they're interesting, the writing's great, and they're believable with the rest of the printed series. Write more on these!
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Such a nice Tom & Carl story! I love these guys and the support they give everyone else- terrific job giving them that extra depth.
Crazy Authoresses CAT and AMS chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Very, very nice. I have a soft spot in my heart for Tom and Carl, but I definitely loved that this one was all about Carl. I gotta admit, it's pretty ambitious to do a fic on someone who's part of a duo so close that they may as well have one of those silly celebrity smushed name deals, but you pulled it off quite well.

Very engaging, especially the one during 'that week'. Your take on their relationship minus the wizardry was quite thought- provoking. I particularly enjoyed the last vignette, too... Although "Your Catholicism makes you terribly predictable" was my favorite line by far. XD So Tom.

Nice work on all of them! I hope to see more like this from you!
Smart Alex chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Loved it. I have to say I have never read a fic about Tom or Carl that's just been about one and not both of them. I love all the characterization in this, I love the relationship you've portrayed between Tom and Carl, and your Dairine is perfectly snarky. ffnet's new system tricked me into adding this to my faves before I could review, but I think that's where it's going to stay.
Elemarth chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I've wanted a good, non-slash Tom or Carl fic for a long time. Thank you for giving me one.
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I loved this D Tom and Carl are amazing, and you don't usually see too many good fics about them. Everybody was written very well, and I love the varios situations. Great job!
Tsuki no Lomelinde chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
lovely story. I commented on myriad words and i was hoping it would be here too. I was wondering if i could add this story to the senior advisors c2 group i have here. It promotes stories about Tom and Carl, or each on their own both slash and gen. I thought I'd ask first though. Please let me know what you think!