Reviews for Good Girls Don't
Alexawynters chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
i love it, PLEASE update this! ... I died when I read the last updated date..
WGail chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
I had read this story a while back and a friend prompted me to re-read it again...I'm so glad I did. This is a great story and I really love the building tensions between Elle and Claire. I really hope you decide to update this story.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
This is smart and I like the humor. I hope to read more soon. Nice job.
VogueThousand chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Awesome job !

I can't wait for the next chapter.
jbush89 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
WOW I love this story! The chemistry between Claire and Elle is almost tangible! 3

Please Update this story! It is too good not to finish! Put Claire and Elle out of their misery!
DementedPanda chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
*falls to floor*

update :(!

Its so good, dude you gotta update, dont us hanging!

I love your portray of the girls, very accurate. I want to see Elle being a bit more electric though ;)

Please update!
Dauthi chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Aw man, I can't believe that's it. This story was written very well, the characterizations were all believable, and I really liked your Katie and Jenna too.
janesmith0072 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
PLEASE continue!
sdfhfgj chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
You haven't updated this fic in a while. I really, really hope you haven't given up on it, because it's awesome. Please update soon. Please!
FiercePrincess chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
You, have talent. I loved this so much... Seriously I don't know what to say! It was incredible!
MagnusXXN chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Great story so far, loving how its going. Hope to read an update soon. The interaction between them is so sweet, and snarky. lol Write more soon.

): )
Disable chapter 4 . 3/9/2009

That was so nicely played.
Matrevir chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
post more soon
theshadowswhisper chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
aw :]
Cardinal R chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
You are an outstanding writer. And I don't hand out praise lightly. Very clever, no pet phrases. Try your hand at an original novel, if you haven't already...