Reviews for Keeping the Darkness at Bay
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Great stuff. Is there more to this and if so, where is it?
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
wow thats really good i hope u update soon i dont know abot u but i was always upset with the way the movie went i always loved the love shared between ani and padme and i hated that they both died in ROTS(i dont count vader as ani till ROTJ)but this might just be because im a hopless romantic that is disappointed with all love stories that end before they even start...sorry im ranting arent i... lol..BYE!
PurpleKlainer chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
good job XD i cant w8 4 ur next chapter XD
AzelmaandEponine chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Great chapter! I love your story! Update soon, please!
Beth Weasley chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Ooh, nice way to explain the absence of Ahsoka. I'm quite interested in seeing where you'll go with this!
Rya Likao chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Update as soon as you can! I beg you!
badkidoh chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
it's still really great.
i hope the next update is soon.
drmcatcher chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Hi, FairyVampire!

This story is an interesting story so far.

However it might be better to make the following sentence active instead of passive: "To be granted a position on the council was something that all padawans and knights wished for; but it was a slap in the face to not be granted the title of master at the same time."

You could reword it to Padawans and knights wished for a position on the council, but it was a slap in the face to not be granted the title of master as well because it was unheard of for council members to not be masters.

“How can you do this?” Anakin asked angrily. He tried, and failed, to keep his anger and hostility at the news in check." This passage could be reworded as "How can you do this?" Anakin said through gritted teeth. He took a deep breath and counted to five to calm down, but he could not keep his anger at the news in check.

Also, seemed should not be in "It seemed like his anger and aggression were always just beneath the surface nowadays; ready to be unleashed at any time." because it implies that Anakin's anger is an illusion. Anger is there or it is not there and it is real and not illusory. Yet, as a whole, it makes sense since I know I've had thoughts like that. In addition, the metaphor to a dormant volcano is interesting since it foreshadows the events that occurred on Mustafar.

Also, you brought in Siri Tachi. I can't wait to see what you do with her.

By the way, please check out my stories.

badkidoh chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
it's great.
so update soon.
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I really need to remember to push the big green button...

Anyways. Yay! Siri!

So Anakin is bewildered about his anger being so close to the surface? Interesting...

Please update soon!
Hannah Jane chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Great a new part, I can't wait to see whats going to happen next. I hope that you plan on keeping Anakin on the lightside, Padme shouldn't have died and they should've raised there children together, but still I'm looking forward to the next part.
AzelmaandEponine chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Love your story! Update soon, please!
McDannofn4ever chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Well, so far it looks like this is following the original canon. I mean with the council asking Anakin to spy on the Chancellor. I still hope that you are planning on keeping Anakin on the light side. I am enjoying the story, and am looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
great work thus far. update
AzelmaandEponine chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Love your story! Please update soon!