Reviews for When Belief Shapes Reality
PLEASE UPDATE. This is GREAT!
reviewer chapter 15 . 3/6
lovely chapter
zeichnerinaga chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
i've just been reading this to compare it to the other version.
Koomba chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Well done. The new take on Konoha actually being the military dictatorship it is, is both refreshing and innovative. The clear and precise commands, and the ease with which it flows leads me to believe that you have a military background. The involvement of ecology near the end was welcome and the involvement of economy, while less, also spoke of an element of realism that probably would't have existed if was explored more in depth. The base details such as grammar and spelling was without error from what I could tell. All together and this could be said as a perfect fiction. You could have a career in writing your own original novels. I will be sure to check out your other stories as well.
Googlemo chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Bad
mutecebu chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
So far, I really like the premise. Just some feedback if you want it: in the first chapter, things go a little too easily for Naruto. He has the minscape manipulation, *and* he gets kyuubi over a barrel as a young child, *and* he gets kyuubi to swear a binding oath without building in any loopholes, etc. Kyuubi kind of rolls over and takes it all. That said, I like the premise, and I'm excited to keep reading. Thanks for the story.
froger495 chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
alexis moon chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
very good wonderfuly imaginative story please write more
Publicola chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
This story is utterly brilliant, and it is a true pity that it hasn't been updated for so long. I was - not quite literally, but more than metaphorically - on the edge of my seat as I learned more about the identities of the conspirators against Naruto and the political back-and-forth going on behind the scenes. I also found it deeply gratifying to see such consistency in characterization in this fic - that individuals don't reverse their personalities on a dime, and people with a tendency to make a certain kind of mistake tend to keep making those mistakes until they learn better. In other words, they behave like real people rather than caricatures. These are only a few of my thoughts; there was much I appreciated in this fic, not all of which I remember to praise in this review. I would only reiterate how much I wish and hope you pick this story back up to complete.
Monki-Neko chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
aw, this AN at the end really helped out with some of his recent behavior...i would rather he not pledge loyalty to the village at all, but rather, if he must, to a select few.
orkestrzhopa chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
bit of a question on naruto's mental state re: the rebellious phase: doesn't that coincide with the body's influx of hormones? they affect chemistry/etc, that affects mood, and that causes that whole angsty teen syndrome. but if his body is still physically that of a prepubescent kid... how is he going through a rebellious phase? his body would have to catch up to his mental age for that to happen, and unless the kyuubi has sped up his physical development, this just isn't the case.
mishap chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
I love this story as well as your latest, but I have to ask if there is any chance you will continue this one any time in the near future?

Because I honestly believe this story is entirely too good to go to waste.
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
This story is so many kinds of awesome! Hoping your still writing it, Luke.
sillya chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Like it.
drake999 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
great story so far-hope to see more in the future!

i hope naruto never falls for a kyuubi plot, as that would be sad on many levels at this point... though slightly understandable.