Reviews for The Eye of the Storm
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
This is so good so far! :) since there are so many authors- I expect quick updates :/ seriously!- this is amazing!
DNTK chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I sure wish you all could get back to writing this story *sighs*
Carlisle'sPetiteDefenseur chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Ah, all of you guys need to get writing. I must say.
Dapples and greys chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
So, are you going to finish this ?
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
This is great. I just wish I could get more of Emmett's POV. Please, Please continue to write this.
Mini Nicka chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Loved all the POV so far and cant wait for more.
thelengths chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
i've read edward and bella's versions too.
AccidentalNaps chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
jammies.

But, this cant end here, really. I dont know how much cliffhanging i can take conidersing i'm in the middle of getting 6 for the same story...

I love it, please update :)
a7xbrat chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
great job on emmett!
demented bunny chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
great story update soon

probably jeans they are comfy and look good

x
CharlotteNight chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
my favorite article of clothing: these new sweats i bought at Target (i love Target) they are blue with white stripes on the sides. they are comfy and (i don't mean to bag, but...) they look amazing on me.

WELL YOUNG LADY (you are a girl right? i mean the name you gave on your profile is Sierra, so i am assuming... anyway)YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR I WILL SEND THE LITTLE FAIRY RESIDING IN MY ROOM TO YOUR HOUSE SO SHE CAN HIDE YOUR POLKA DOT LEFT SOCK, BLUE WATCH, CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER, GREEN APPLES, RIGHT PURPLE SHOE, RED PURSE, HISTORY BOOK, GREEN BELT, SAMURAI SWORD, PINK DUCK, BOWLING TROPHY, ORANGE CAT, AND SUSHI CHEF! YOUR HAVE BEEN WARNED! (okay i won't do that but please update soon. Pretty please with french fries on top?[i love french fries!]) (okay if you do acctually own any of the strange items on the list above, just know it's coincidence, i am not a staker!)LOL!
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Update soon! Great story so far!

*Rain
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
interesting story so far. i just read the rosalie POV and had to look up the rest. i really like this. looking forward to reading more!

my favorite article of clothing: my t-shirt from our school musical, Peter Pan.
Crystal Stones chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Please update soon!
borntodanceninefour chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Okay. So I'm going around right now and reading all of the POVs for this story. This is my second so far. I just finished Rosalie's POV. So I'm wondering if there is a community or somewhere where all of the stories are in one place?

Also, I was wondering how you guys managed this? I've heard of major collabs between many people, but never any with a number so large of yours who weren't only collaborating, but also *corresponding* with the POVS. Was it difficult to figure out? Furthermore, how *did* you guys manage to figure this out?

To answer your question, hm... I'd probably have to say a cute dress that accentuates the lady lumps. Lol. XD

Until next time,