Reviews for When It Rains
Elle chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
This story was uber cute! I like that u brought Spineli back and he supported it along with carly. Very nice, would of liked a bit more drama but the swetness made up for it ;) thanks again for another great jaxie story. Going to read ur last one now. Please don't stop writing other ones!
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved the introductory chapter.
PenguinGoddess chapter 23 . 11/9/2009
I like, I like :-) Thank you for sharing!
loveinstantstar chapter 23 . 8/29/2009
Firstly I want to tank you for an amazing story and wanted to ask you if you were going to do a sequel?, maybe about Maxie and Jason planning their wedding and how about if Maxie unexpected got pregnant because I noticed you didn't write if they used protection and you did mention that Maxie had gotten sick, so what do you think.
Rach6 chapter 23 . 4/12/2009
Read this one in one sitting too and loved it. Great job! And I wouldn't be opposed to a sequel if the mood strikes.
Poisonchik88 chapter 23 . 2/8/2009
"One night, the three of them were hanging out on the couch, Maxie sandwiched between the man she loved and the friend she cherished more than anything. She looked down at the glimmering ring on her finger and smiled. Everything was perfect."

That's perfection right there! I so want to put this in my siggy with a lin back to this story would that be okay?

Aw... you thanked me! Now that's just awesome! Hehe..

For your first time writing a major storyline with a UC pairing you totally brought down the house! Your very talented and I'm glad you shared this story with us so we could all read it and fall in love with it!

You can bet this will be one of those story I read again and again!
Poisonchik88 chapter 22 . 2/8/2009
My favorite chapter! I'm so glad that Maie and Jason got they happy ending they both deserve! It makes my heart all warm and fluffy!
Poisonchik88 chapter 21 . 2/8/2009
In that moment those few days ago, he realized he had actually fallen for her. And now, he had to convince her he was wrong to let her go. He needed her in his life, in his bed, in his heart. She was the woman he’d been waiting for his entire life. Maxie Jones was his soulmate.

Greatest line ever! We need to build a shrine to it! :)

*Grins* Spinelli playing matchmaker is just so damn adorable! Makes me smile everytime I read it!
Poisonchik88 chapter 20 . 2/8/2009
*Sobs* I read this chapter twice and it still makes me cry!

“No. You would cherish her and protect her. You would love her, and that, dearest Stone Cold…that would make me the proudest grasshopper in the whole, vast world. I would know she would be taken care of.”

I just love Spinelli... * wipes away some more tears* Hehe my boyfriend looking at me like I've suddenly lost my mind!

I just love this story.. I'm just so sorry it ended!

Dee..
Poisonchik88 chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
I loved this chapter but I hated it at the same damn time!

No.,.. I hate when Jason gets all self-sacrificing and tries to do the right thing despite hurting himself and others. Stupid hitman! Lol
Poisonchik88 chapter 18 . 2/8/2009
*Grins* All is forgiven now! I like Jason again!

Okay.. I'm very happy that Spinelli is alive.. Thrilled even but damn he so picked the wrong time to come in! ** pouts*
Poisonchik88 chapter 17 . 2/8/2009
More Jason and Maxie stories? *Grins* You totally just made my day!

Whot! You tell her Maxie ! Is it so wrong that I just wanted Maxie to smack the living daylights out of Lizbitch? I like how you made Maxie try so hard to hold back just for Jason. It was very sweet and romantic.

Lmao at this:

"..Elizabeth countered, starting to sound a little whiny, at least to Maxie. But then again, that was how she always sounded. She never understood how Elizabeth ended up with so many men."

Hehe me either! That woman is a waste of space!

*Smacks Jason upside his head* what the hell is wrong with him? Go after her you twit! Poor Maxie. I would so toss his ass to the couch.. No matter lovin' for him for a long time! I want Maxie to smack him too now! Lol..
Poisonchik88 chapter 16 . 2/8/2009
I've been reading but I haven't been reviewing! I haven't been really anywhere! I just moved down to Georgia and things were crazy for a while! But I totally had to read what was happening it drove my boyfriend crazy! Lol... Anyway, I'm her to leave lots of reviews now!

Forgive me? :)

Anyway on to the story.

He laughed. “All right, all right. I won’t touch you.” Jason held his hands up in the air.

“Would you like to bet on that?” She grinned. Since they had become more serious, if you could even call it that, the two couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

“No, I don’t think I would.” He said with a smile as he buttoned his suit jacket and smoothed it out. “Ready?”

Lmao.. I so wouldn't have made that bet either! *sighs* Maxie and Jason are so damn cute together! I say we revolt and kick Guza out of the chair and stick you in so I can see this playing on my screen.

GR! Freakin Elizabeth ruining my romantic dancing moment! *stabs her with a fork*

Dee aka NixiNonna
SVUBeauty chapter 23 . 2/1/2009
Your story was absolutely fantastic. I loved the Maxie/Jason pairing; please tell me there will be a seqeal. that would be awesome. i have one question; in the last chaper; when Maxie looked down at her finger and saw her ring and said life was perfect; when did he give her a ring? was that just understood; or did it actually happen; and where? just wanna make sure it didnt miss anything. and was it an engagement ring or a promise ring? if it was an engagement ring; your next installment should definately be about marraige and family. i would love to see the 2 of them married and have a family together. i think you are the first person to explore the pairing of Jason/Maxie and i loved every moment of it and would love to see more. Thanks for such a great fic and i hope to see a seqeal sometime soon. Thanks for the great work.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 23 . 1/30/2009
You're very welcome! Aw...loved the beginning and I love how you squeezed Spinelli in there. OH MY GOSH...A ring? AW! Too cute! Go Jason and Maxie! It was an amazing story and I am a bit sad to see it go. I definitely look forward to reading and reviewing your future stories.