Reviews for Fate: Timing is everything
Samaka chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
Hey this is awesome! I like it more and more. I cant wait for next chapter ;)
Keeper Aki chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
Cute chappy! I wanna know what will happen when Michi finally meets her daughter from the future, teehee
Samaka chapter 17 . 3/22/2012
Uyy I loved this chapter! Oh my gosh! Sailor Uranus and Neptune shouldnt fight! :s but on the other hand, Haruka and Michiru are doing great!

We're having a steamy chapter? Cant wait! ;)

Good job! I love this story!
Electra Red chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
I loooooove this story! I can't wait until this next chapter aaaah! :) keep up the great work and do come back soon please!
Keeper Aki chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Another great chapter. They are so close and yet so far...

Their relationship is getting closer as Ruka and Michi but as sailor senshis, they've got a long way to go...

Hope to read your next good chap! (_)
Samaka chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
Good job! Im glad you're continuing writing! I should say I'm a bit sad. I tought Alexis would finally meet her mother :( Oh well, that moment is getting closer, so I'm happy fo that.

Haha Michiru dressing all sexy for Haruka, just to be interrupted by their daughter.

Dont take forever to update! Please, I want to know what's next! :p
dreamfighter112 chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
It's a very interesting story and I'm looking forward to read more. In my mind, I have some possibilities and I'm interesed in, how you will go on with your stoy.
Keeper Aki chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
Yay, Finally! Well atleast they met and in good terms now.

Ah, what's next? I wanna read the next chap...please update soon \(。)/
Viento-cortante chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
welcome back¡-I wondered if this story would be updated. I'm glad you did.

that was what happened to Haruka?

If Michiru finally arrived. hehehe

updates soon
Keeper Aki chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
Finally, they found Princess Usagi, good job Alexis... Haruka doesn't have to feel lonely anymore, Michiru will be with her at last-well, on the next chapters, right? Ruka get over it!
Samaka chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Hello. I read this story a while ago. I never reviewed because I finished reading it long after you last updated and i didnt know if you would ever update or read my comment :s

I like this story. It has many emotions, it's funny, romantic and it has made lots of readers hate Usagui for stealing Haruka fron Michiru lol

I pity poor Alexis, she had to see her papa with another woman other than her mother :(

I craving to see that family reunion with Marina too, but what the hell happened to my Ruka? :s

please dont take long to update. I want to know how this will end. :)
Keeper Aki chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
Poor Alexis...Where is Michiru? Update please... (ー_ー;)
HelloMiho chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
I really hope you decide to continue this story since it is really good XD I'm getting all mad at Usagi for stealing Haruka
Tenoh and Kaioh chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
Did I ever tell you I hate you.

And I hate that fucking Odango head.

Mamoru take care of your lady! God!
Mantaray chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
Geez...your lil teaser for the next chapter is so intriguing. Now all the hope is lay on Alexis's memory of her mom. Otherwise these two lost soul won't be completed.

I hope you are not too excited to delay your update for the coming Xmas. Please remember someone still wait for your update.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »