Reviews for Fate: Timing is everything
Tenoh and Kaioh chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Yeah back in time. :P
Tenoh and Kaioh chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Hmmm? Actually. I've read the Inner Senshi Are Kinky, also the first one, never really cared to review. xD I think it was hilarious, I thought they were going to ask for advice, but you twisted it around.

I forgot what was confusing. xD

Yeah, good job. Is this like back in time? Df? Im interested?
Tenoh and Kaioh chapter 4 . 6/14/2010

*cough* Yeah, you know your doing a good job, so this is gonna be Alexis centered?

I'm kinda confused.
Tenoh and Kaioh chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Tenoh and Kaioh chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Why is this chapter underlined... Why does Michiru have a fetish for Justin Timberlake? Is it cause you do and you are reflecting your own thoughts on the characters? OOC?
Tenoh and Kaioh chapter 1 . 6/14/2010

Just cut it, you know snippets then you can even out the spots where the gum was.
VFBFan chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I was wondering if you ever will continue this?And I want to say something: Letting Haruka and Michiru have TWO daughters even through they have already Hotaru is the most boring thing in the whole are only girls on Sailor Moon you know?A boy would have been way more interesting but I think no one will ever get that cause everybody writes those damn daughter fics.I really loved the first story but when I read in the end that they had another girl I was almost puking.

mario123 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
not really sure what is going on but Haruka getting her hair shaved off is just wrong... funny... but wrong!
Akimasu Hatachi chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
mo! not haruka's hair...

please update!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
petiyaka chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
so it will be a fic with a close-cropped Haruka? good!
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I have nothing to really add but I am looking forward to the next chapter.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4