Reviews for That's What You Get
booksxforxlife chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
I think Brown and Green, Gold and Ruby AND Designer Bella sound good. You should write them:)
ParamuseAngel chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
Love your music style ;) I listen to the bands to you named :o

(A)
Isabelle777 chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
Make blodthirty-someting! I cant remenber what the name whas but ya... Please tell me when you make a chapter on it (if you do)or if you make another chapter on TWYG!

Love Bella( Isabelle( It is my real name! Great isent it:D ))
BadChicK247 chapter 16 . 7/3/2009
plzz continue luvin it
TimesUnfetteredImaginationBomb chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
ok i like both and i think that you could pull off both... you see they may be similar but they are completly different from what i read of the rewrite so what i think you should (just my opinion) is make a new story (the rewrite) and continue with this one another opinion of mine is if you only want to do one then do the rewrite but then come back later when you have time to work on this one... like when you have writers block and cant think of anything for the fanfic come back to this one since you have time and think anew for the other one... that was just an example of when you good write this seeing if you chose to go with the seoncd option ok and now if you want neither and do truely want to know which one i think is better i would have to say the rewrite because i did think that bella was being a bit TOO nice to them and one thing to say about the rewrite if you are going to do that one dont make it redue to much of what the book does like with that scene with sam... not that i didnt likeit but just dont like keep using it over and over and over and over and over *starts rambling... after 2 hours* and over again but it was necesarry since it was a flashback anyway what im trying to say is i liked the rewrite and the flashback but just dont copy the book.. not that i mean it in a bad way but i have had 1-2 authors do that and i though it was too much of a copy but since you didnt do that i was just saying... wow i talk alot... ok type alot when i want to... anyway! i cant wait for more to come and i cant wait for more to come~

P.S. if you do decide to go with the rewrite dont delete this story it is very good... even if the can become better...
TimesUnfetteredImaginationBomb chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
ok ok loved it all so far and a good name might be "WHat you Deserve" ok ok i know it sounds alot lke the original name but hey it was a spurr of the moment thought and i cant wait to read more~
3SavageSkillets chapter 16 . 2/7/2009
i like the sneak peak of the rewrite and i really prefer the new title. this story already made my favorites list but it sounds like it will be much improved.
Beautiful-Night-Lover chapter 16 . 1/29/2009
i really like your other one better...i dont know why but its way too cool to change aaround...but hey, its your story so do what you will and i'll keep reading...but i would really like to read chapter 10 of TWYG
Beautiful-Night-Lover chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
OMG Bella (or Lillian) WANTS TO KILL ALICE? AND ESME? AND CARLISLE? i can understand Edward (i didn't really like him much in New Moon...as in i wanted to kick his sorry ass to the moon) and Rosalie but OMG THE OTHERS TOO! oh, and by the way your story hooked me from the start! its so cool!
Chipndale1 chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
I like the rewrite hope to read more of it.
alicecullen chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
OH O LUV IT ITS SO GOOD! ILL TOTALLY READ IT! BIG TIME!
MudbloodAndProud chapter 16 . 12/31/2008
love badass Lillian! write Chapter 10! Write Chapter 10! But I think she should forgive Alice.
yesisalas chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
good chapter!
twilighthero1 chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
continue!omg she seems even more evil
HPobsesssssssed7 chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
I'm sure your re-write will be great and if that's what you choose to do I'll definetly read it! But just continuing with That's What You Get would still be awesome! Either way I'm hoping for an update from you! Cheers!