Reviews for In Between the Legends
Leafy365 chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
I think this is an essential difference between Obi-Wan and Anakin. For someone who is seen as emotionless, Obi-Wan loved his master, his padawan, his friends, and the Jedi with a fierce, undying devotion and loyalty. Perhaps his love is self-destructive, but it will never become dark. Anakin, on the other hand, is externally very passionate, but his love stems from a more selfish desire to not be alone.

I really wish there were more of these drabbles! You provide a very unique insight into the complexities of Obi-Wan's characters, plus I adore outside POVs.
Leafy365 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Ahahahaha, "horrible actor and sneaky-bastard extraordinaire" indeed!
Leafy365 chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
Oh, this one is so sad yet plausible. Obi-Wan loses a piece of his essential humanity and in return becomes the epitome of what a Jedi should be. There's a lesson in there somewhere...
Leafy365 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Hee, adorably earnest!Obi-Wan and befuddled!Qui-Gon are my favorites!
Leafy365 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Oh hello there, unexpected but entirely welcome slash!

This makes Qui-Gon's death scene twice as heart-wrenching, because he took those words to his death.
Star Fata chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
Chilling, amusing, and awe-inspiring. Quite a collection you've got here.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
This chapter made me smile.
Kibetha chapter 19 . 2/3/2011
Ouch, chapter 19 hurt. Blow straight to the heartstrings there. Really, really nicely done. Cold... and burning. All at once.

Your stories are beautiful, I've laughed and I've cried. Keep it up, you really have a gift for portraying a thousand words in every line.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 21 . 12/15/2010
You are amazing, and this story is LOVE.
Estora chapter 21 . 11/3/2010
Why on earth doesn't this have more reviews? Your insights into Obi-Wan's character and the perfect execution of each story in this collection are truly amazing. I love this collection. You have a wonderful style of writing. _ I think my favourite is "Deceptive", especially the ending... "For his part, Obi-wan is wholly unaware of Master Windu's confusion and is just glad that Mace has stopped staring at him all the time." LOL. That's so like him. Aware, and yet completely oblivious. I love it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing these with us.

Cheers!

Es.

x
irnan chapter 21 . 1/18/2010
Oh, these are fabulous.
Liv of life chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I loved reading through all of these- my favourite one is definitely your first one though. You manage to put so much across in so little- really nicely written. Simple and honest. Happy writing!

Liv
Elenothar chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
Mhh. That gave some insight to how Anakin and Padme drifted away from each other. Though I didn't know that Padme was a force-ghost.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 21 . 2/18/2009
Good job! I haven't had time to read all of these, but from the ones I looked at, chapter 12 is my favorite. I also liked the way you're able to combine several different genres into one story. It takes talent to do such a thing.
Elenothar chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
Great collection of short drabbles?/Vignettes?/shrt-stories?, whatever :)

Looking forward to more!