Reviews for Forks
Linda Willows chapter 26 . 5/20
Wait, what?!
Gerda Willows chapter 25 . 5/20
Oh. My. Gods. I did NOT see that coming!
Gerda Willows chapter 22 . 5/20
...Oh gods.
Linda Willows chapter 21 . 5/20
Merlin's Pants, this is freaking awesome! Gerda, loveable miss prim and proper she is, is freaking out right now! I mean, Oh my gods! If my parents found out Gerda and I were reading stuff like this, they'd kill us!
Gerda Willows chapter 21 . 5/20
Eep.
Linda Willows chapter 20 . 5/20
I couldn't help it... I laughed at loud at Ava's horrified description of the lingerie. I love Alice. Giving my friend lingerie sounds like something I would do!
Gerda Willows chapter 19 . 5/20
Awww... I didn't know that Alicia and Allison could be so sweet! Seriously, they're like they've undergone a personality change!
Linda Willows chapter 11 . 5/20
Oh, NOW Bella decides to be nice.
Gerda Willows chapter 8 . 5/20
Oh, come on Linda, Bella's not that bad... Although I may be biased.
Linda Willows chapter 8 . 5/20
Why is Bella being such a... I don't know... A FREAKING BITCH?!
Gerda Willows chapter 7 . 5/20
I agree with Linda. Her dad IS a jerk. And an idiot. I feel a bit sorry for her mom, actually.
Linda Willows chapter 7 . 5/20
...Her Dad's a jerk.
Gerda Willows chapter 6 . 5/20
...Poor Ava. How can her mom be so uncaring? And her ex boyfriend and bff... Ugh. She deserves better than those idiots. It's a wonder that she hasn't gone into depression.
Honestly, I really pity Ava. Having sisters like Alicia and Allison must be a nightmare. I really feel like slapping them. But I'm a little puzzled with Bella's behavior. Why does she act like she hates Ava? Wasn't in Ava's position once?
Linda Willows chapter 2 . 5/20
Ugh. Her sisters already seem like brats to me. And honestly?! How can her mom be so insensitive?!