Reviews for Zombies
Jahunta4974 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Poor kids! Logan got a sick sense of humor! Great story!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Loved it.
fantasymonk chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I literally lol'd at this, Rogue's little punchline was delivered so perfectly, I was glad no one was around in the house to hear my uncontrolled response. XD
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ok. If I happen to love Rogan, I love ZOMBIES! omg. Thank you for writing this fic. I love it like Hell! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! ROGAN AND ZOMBIES IN ONE FIC OMG! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU! xD This goes to my favorites list! xD WRITE MORE PLEASE!
The Assassin's Pen chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
lol, cute! Thanks for sharing )
liza chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
lol. very cute. what a random conversation but seems likely and i enjoyed it!
Rashadian chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
:) Cute! I love the relationship between those two, I wish there had been more of it in the movies!
CaptainPixie chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
"You can run out of napalm. You can’t run out of Logan.”

CLASSIC! that had me rollin on the floor, nice one!

Pixie!

xox
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Love it
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Don't be silly - Logan's claws go *SHOOK!*, remember? LOL

That was incredibly cute for under 700 words! _ *favorites* So...what else have you written? *goes to look*
Werden chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Hahahaha! This was cute! I could actually picture it happening...
CaptMackenzie chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OK, I forgot about this one. Correction: THIS is my favorite! It's quality and complexity is far above the others, and it has a nice layered interaction b/w characters. I like when Xmen poke fun & otherwise mess around with each other- it's good to see the lighter side from time to time.
Jess Readin chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very cute, light, and funny, with a nice Rogue and Logan friendship going on. I liked it very much.
Wanda W chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Absolutely adorable and the subtle display of camaraderie between Logan and Rogue was perfect.

Wanda