Reviews for Opression
Assina chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I think it's called "caja negacion" or something of that nature. Ulquiorra was very in-character, but with his power he should only be stuck inside that thing for a few hours. Good chapter anyway though.
Assina chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Demented Grimm-kitty!

Yay!
Assina chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
AW! :3

I love this story.
Nokia 5233 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
That was AWESOME!

Please upload the nexy chappy fast!

I can't wait to see what happen next!

\/
Daughter of Black Dawn chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Hey this was a good story i like how you just made grimm and ulquiorra just sound soo... alive anyway keep up the good work and cant wait to see what happens next hehehe *fangirl scream*
luckless-is-me chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
ooh~

What's going to happen next? *eager*

I love Ulquiorra, so I really, really hope Grimmjow can fix this (mainly himself).
Vicious-Loner chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
It's been a while, hasn't it? _ I've kinda forgot where we left off the beta discussion last time but I think I have some records somewhere... Anyway, a decent chapter all things considered, Grimmjow's fairly IC but Ichigo is another story. There's a nice plot twist in this chapter with Ulquiorra's appearance and Grimmjow's reaction to it that I'm sure can make for some interesting things in the coming chapters.

It's alright to take a break and sort out your life before writing, just drop me a note when you're ready to resume fixing up this story
lovexall chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This story seems pretty decent so far. Although I have to say that Grimmjow is more on the OC side than I really want him to be. I can never really see Grimmjow crying or being this..emotional. But this is your story and you can let it flow however you want to!

Just thought I'd give a pointer in case you don't want him to be portrayed that way.

- xTexyArkx
Horsesrulee12 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
YAYS FOR ULQUI

Lol...Sorry...

I love how he like...started pigging out on that fish. Poor fishies!

(Sorry, I was too lazy to sign in)
Kio-Kyon chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
0_0" that's a lot that happened you, and oh happy belate birthday? " anyway back to the chapter, it is another good chapter, you put in the thoughts of the other characters trying to analyze Grimmjow, and also love the ending, kind of like a half cliffy X3, and LOL grimmjow fighting himself, that was really amusing. and yay fish for Grimmy-kitty X3, overall great chapter it is progressing great, so keep up the good work. _
Kio-Kyon chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
your story no.1 i love how desperate and in the state of depression that grimmjow was in, and how you turn his pov into something dramatic/emotional and regretful, a very realistic of what grimmjow would actually do if he wasn't so cocky/ arrogant and full of himself X3. no.2 i also love how you put how ulquiorra's thinking while been trapped in that dark dimension, and how he starts that song *which i omg so love it to bits XD* the chapter really describes how ulquiorra really feels, and it too is realistic as it sounded as grimmjow's angst. no.3 another thing i love about your idea is the scene from the anime that you twisted to your own liking, and how Ulquiorra never broke out of that dimension, and the whole story complete changes. and thank god you didn't kill grimmjow or i would scream Q_Q, and damn you made uraraha more devious and insight than he already is XD, overall keep up the great work, you make the story splendid and especially ideas/ and keeping characters to their rightfully persona. up date soon _
Sinyeta chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
THIS IS AWESOME SO FAR! Allyou need to do is WRITE MORE!

Great job in the Ulquorria pov, btw.
Huredhiel chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
ah i love it! cant wait until next chapter! bye:D
Yu-poo-san chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Wow, this was very nicely written!

Cheers! :]

I can't wait to see what you have planned?

I hope there will be an update soon?

I know..for my fic I won't be updating TOO soon...but not so far off.

Hope to see a new chapter from you in the near future!

xoxo

-Yu
OfStrangeShadows chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
Hey! WOW! PLEASE CONTINUE!

I love how it is, somewhat angsty, some little fluff from Grimmjow's animalistic sctions, and Ulquiorra beging...Ulqui! XD

Lol, anyway...