Reviews for PATRON GODS
AnimeManiac90 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Smooth move Sora. And what was the contest that Kari and Pegasus spoke of? Well, bye Dracula.

Vampire Maniac
AnimeManiac90 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
The little boy is Vladimir, and Kari and Jadens dream was Vladimir's memories. Bye Dracula.

AnimeManiac90 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Sooo saw the Kaiba's son thing coming. Davis uses a six samurai deck sweet. I use Dragunitys. I could send you a copy of my deck list and one of the characters could use it, but I think Sora should have a harpie lady deck like mai did in the origianal. Bye Dracula.

AnimeManiac90 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Zane left Obelisk blue. SORA IS BACK! Well, bye Dracula.

AnimeManiac90 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Awsome duel. I can't believe Zane lost! Well, bye Dracula.
AnimeManiac90 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I looove digimon, and all the yu-gi-oh seasons, so this is an awsome story to me. Joey was my favorite character in the original, and Jesse was my favorite in GX which is my favorite season. Bye Dracula.

N.J. nickjohn7727024cox.net chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Here are my questions for this fanfic. 1. What is the plot of the fanfic? 2. When does it take place? 3. What locations are used in it? 4. How old are the individuals in the fanfic? 5. Which Digidestined and Duelists are in the fanfic? 6. What level do the Digimon partners go to in the fanfic? 7. What level are the Duelists at in the fanfic? Be sure to clear this up for me. You can choose which questions you want to answer, with the rest answered in the fanfic.

Nick Johnson
Light-Sakura chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Wow, interesting chapter! I look forward to the next chapter!
Light-Sakura chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
I'm glad I remenber this fanfic! It's great, even though you don't update a lot - I think (I shouldn't be complaining because I just started writing again). It's Great.
Evil Nazgul chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
It's a very nice story so far. I do hope you would continue it. Although I am not quite familiar with this yu-gi-oh and that card game, I will find more info on the subject )
Zack Hiwatari-Chan chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
good good update soon and will there be any actual digimon in this story because i see a real lack of any wise this is great.
thunderbird chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Hey, don't worry! I'm still here too. I'm glad to see that you've updated again. I loved reading your new chapter and can't wait to read your next chapter when you get it out. until then, see ya!
Gina Buono chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
awesome story keeps getting better and better with every sentence i have some discretions with the story line but those parts don't really make a difference. in other words not everything is perfect but it's probably one of the best crossovers i've read.
remillation chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Um.

First off, this is a nice story with great potential. I like the way you describe the duels. :]

Will the Digimon be included?

And, you should also take note of irrelevant moves (e.g. Sacrificing Cyber Phoenix to summon Cyber Dragon ; when there are no monsters on the field, Cyber Dragon can be special summoned - meaning Zane could start off by Special Summoning Cyber Dragon, then activating Double Summon to summon Cyber Phoenix and another monster.) :]

Overall, this is great! Good job, & keep it up! :]
Light-Sakura chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
This is intersing ... maby next time you update I will give you cookie. This my frist time actually this is my frist time reading a crossover between digimon and yugioh gx.