Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Saber Amane chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Loved the story and will definitely look fir the sequel!
Saber Amane chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
So I started reading this at o clock(AM), a time i should be asleep. And in this chapter I have got to say a few things.
Though the 'impulsive kiss' and 'person falling suggestively on another person' are used quite often, I rather like them, don't know why.
I also understand that friend that constantly follows you and hates when you have other friends, like Emil. I had two of them in 8th grade. And I wasn't even the friend they followed. Also, just wanted to point out, I laughed when I saw 'Emil' was 'Lime' spelled backwards. I know, lame. But I laughed.
And finally, I have read Tuck Everlasting, and seen the film. Forget when, but it was in school and I had actually liked it. And 'teeth', if it's the one I'm thinking about the 'cursed' girl and the nuclear waste or whatever where a certain body part of her has teeth, i can see your sick stomach. That movie was just freaky.
And now that I have probably wasted your time with my enormous response, I will head to bed and finish reading tomorrow.
LoveStories chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I am a MattxEmil fan! Wo-hooo!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Emil is also a Turkish name :)
LeviathanZid chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Wow, this is awesome, you really know how to describe others' feelings!
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I love Tuck Everlasting! I loved how you made the waterfall in here, I just loved it~ 3
Cris UchihaxSasuNaru Freak chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
OMG this story is so perfect

I don't know why but I imagine Near in Emil's place lol

Thanks for make my life less boring
hearts4theworld chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love that you made Mello german I always think of him as a german but loads of people think he's russian
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Woah this is sooo coolz :D I actually discovered the sequel to this fanfic first and then had to hunt this one down haha, but i'm glad i did as this was a great read :) I enjoyed the depth you had to the characters with their background stories of their families and such and how you had just the right amount of MattXMello moments to keep me hooked :)thx
Ambyrawrawr chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Awwwwww so cute
Mustached Kira chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
ah i cant wait to read the squel :D! you are an amzing author! and this is quite an originol plot differing from other DN FF's :D!great work! ~kira
Mustached Kira chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
matt is so incredbly badass lol 'you got a problem with that'.im not particularly fond of emil D: he should just let them ive but his life is sad :'(
Mustached Kira chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
awww :( poor matty i caan rellate to the alex story so i know what hes going through in this chapter /3
Mustached Kira chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
i have to admit this is probably my favorite chapter :D
Mustached Kira chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i actually red the whole story and now im going back to review becuase it was so frikin awesome! sinnce the first chaper you captured my attention xD