Reviews for Watching Over Me
Twiandsuperfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I really like your story! By the way, can I ask how you have heard of Marquette? I live near houghton and was just curious.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I LOVE fatherly!Dean. It's always so cute. He really does have like a maternal instinct when it came to his little brother. So, really great job on this!
you know who haha chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
aww. dean. gosh. i wish i had an older brother like that. well. no. i take that back _ heh. i see what you were talking about. with that word we discussed. its very true. very well done baby. yay! for caretaker!dean!
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
oh I love the brothers' relationship here. That is just so sweet it makes me wanna squeal. And I sorta wanna punch John. But whatever. This is lovely and you wrote young/fatherly Dean so so well. I loves it

xoxo
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
m. I have me a weakness for some fatherly Dean :) This is great. Love Dean's reminiscing and love the in the moment stuff even more! Weird, but my fav part was the "gimme" motion Sam made with his hand... I could totally picture it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Awesome oneshot of the anxiety Dean feels when faced with a sick Sammy-of course he'll always overcome that anxiety and do whatever is necesary to help his baby brother.