Reviews for Happy Birthday, Quatre!
ravin mad chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
it was god so funny i loved it do more and u put that quatre is not gay i love u.
yamitammy chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I liked Quatre's last quote, it made me chuckle. It's true about Duo being funny all the time. My fave Duo quote is 'Stop making me repeat myself...it's bad for my health'.
yamitammy chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Reiji Neko Mitsukai chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
That was... interesting. Funny and interesting. Keep it up!
sodapop chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Wow! This story was really funny _! Lolz...I can't picture Quatre being 'bad' though _, or Heero being spontaneous, or Duo-romatic, Wufei being sensitive or even Trowa being er...O.o...oro! This story ish Kewl!
Sailor Goddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Good story, a li'l outta character but good
sandrock2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
I have to say this...dottykins!...im very confused and im not going to ask
GSYH chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
A tattoo! A tattoo on his perfect skin! Dorothy is so going to die for this...
jen chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
i loved that story! it was so funny! quatre is my fave and i liked seeing him tying to be bad.
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
oh poor poor Quatre! he was just trying to be bad! _ oh good god! i think i almost died laughing there! most humor stuff i read is junk, but this... this is a masterpiece! *flings arms out to her sides in an overdramatic gesture* errrr... i mean... ummmmmmm... hi? _() oops. ah well! this was great! and i'm off to read more! byeth byeth!
Tella chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
LOL
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 7/30/2000
Great! Make ANOTHER!
Remus J. Lupin chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
hi, good story but wufei's name is chang wufei
The Jackal chapter 1 . 7/20/2000
That was so good! I was cracking up the hole fic!
Baby chapter 1 . 7/20/2000
LOL This is sssssssssssoooooooooo funny!