Reviews for 10 Reasons Why I Know They're Going Out, Pal
JumpyFTW chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Hahaha! I like reason no.10
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love reading your 10 reasons why! It would be cool if Trucy made a 10 reasons why Apollo is lonely. Anyway keep up the good work.
kimidoriisan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
How can you say you're not funny? This is great - I love all three of the stories in this series. :D I thought Gumshoe and Ema's office date of instant noodles was pretty cute. Also, yes, I can totally imagine Gumshoe misunderstanding Klavier's German like that.
MissWhiteMascara chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Your author's notes are longer than the story xD

Klavier and Ema 3

Guys want socks? I'll have to remember that. :P
the-aksiz-inator chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
*sighs* This is so cute...
d0ggypaws chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
wow! i really like this series... i read this at school and laughed really loud during the middle of class then everyone looked at me and my friend looked at the computer, read it and started laughing too. then the teacher got really annoyed

what do you mean about 'not being funny' THIS IS AMAZING! keep up the good work :D
AuroraAngelica chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Epicness~~! Great lil fic!
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
waterblossemangel13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
you gotta do the jake one "ten reasons i know emas riding kalver like a horse" next! its gonna be so funny!
kaRINtou-kun chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hahaha! I love how you really kept that good 'ol Gumshoe feeling in there!

it was...idk, like you really saw it through his eyes.

its like when someone writes a story in a child's POV, you feel as if you are the child?

thats what i felt like, like i could almost picture Gumshoe in the game, with that little clicking of the text, and him narrating it xD I think his word choices though like

"she blushed a deep scarlet" not saying he's dumb, but i wouldn't imagine him saying that, although it IS a good way of describing her emotion C:

sorry if i offended you or anything! Eheheheh.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I do not ship these two. But I found your fanfic hilarous and loved it! Stroke of genius, writing it ffrom Gumshoe's point of view!
RibbitSaysRAWR chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Well, what can I say? :D

This actually made my day! [Rhyme not intended].

I adored the other 2 as well, but this is definitely my fave! 3, 4, 5 and 9 made me laugh non-stop for a while. xD
thePhonyOversized chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i love all three of yours lists, but this one is the funniest for me. i didnt review all of them because it might be spamming, hahaha. make more! if you have more reasons ;]
Mochiiko chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
ahahaha LOve this one-shot~ XP

detective gumshoe sure ish a prfessional investegator hehe
absolutelysafe chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
It was so funny that I actually laughed out loud when Gumshoe said, "I'll have to save up for those!" and I don't even know who the two other characters are.

Obviously, you are amazing.