Reviews for Blue Moon
Mendip123 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
So much gorgeousness. I love the lack of speech, very powerful! You create such strong images. I need to find a field to sit in again soon, I am wide-open-space nostalgic after reading this. Beautiful.
neisprime chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wonderful story!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Delicious and beautifully written. I particularly liked your incorporation of the flashback evoked by the moon and the transition to the moon's new significance, that this was it and if he was with her there was no turning back, that they'd be together forever. Is a full moon really called a sniper's moon or did you create that? Well done story from someone who was a bit impatient to gaze into the future of our BDHs.

Riona
writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I'm always happy to read one of your posts. This one is a gem for sure and damn close to where Joss wanted to take this relationship eventually. Thanks for the teaser, waiting on more of your verse. I have a feeling that there is a whole lot of storytelling in between.
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I LOVE IT! Awesome!
GillianRose chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I love this, how they both know they are on thin ice and are so desperate not to wreck what is precious and new between them...words really are a problem for them! How the emotions veer wildly between annoyance, fear, affection, longing, more annoyance...and the unexpected second part, giving us a window into what's going on in Mal's head. I adore this: "he had enough presence of mind to register that if he allowed her to save him now, he would need her forever. That was exactly the thing he didn’t want from her. Where would he be when she left?" This tugs at the heartstrings, darlin'!
CaffeineMom chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh- I love it when you post a new story!

I hope you finish you other post-BDM story. I need to know if Mal can pay back Sunny and if Serenity flies again. Most of all...I am very curious on your version of how Mal & Inara finally get togeter. I have this feeling that it isn't going to be very "fluffy" or higly romantic!