Reviews for Sound as a Butterfly
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I think this should have happened. :)
red24ly chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I always thought it was WRONG that Orihime don't go to see Tatsuki; but instead,she went to see a guy who barely notices her. So glad you pointed that out!
Poppy5768 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Holy cow that was a long one! Rukia has a right to be mad, I was furious when Orihime did that too! Ichigo is Rukia's! Great job!
Midnight Sun-n-Ivory Moon chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was AMAZING! if Rukia really did see that I feel like all of that really would have happen. I love it _
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw, this oneshot was perfect! I don't mind the errors - it didn't harm the story in any way!
Anne chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Rukia here - to me - was definitely OOC
hellking chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow this was amazing. I love this, great work. I hope to read more from you in the future.
VanishingSoul chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Great one-shot. Good thing you kept the lemon out, not right in the situation, the beginning.

Rukia and ichigo are pretty conservative, modest, shy in intimate situations.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh My God! that was soo beautiful, I really loved every word of it, nice work!
anaime7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
overall, it was an interesting fic with minimal grammar errors. The only things that sort of vexed me was the extreme OOC-ness that was going on. And I'm obsessive about OOC. The last few moments were fluffy, too fluffy, almost. And I don't believe Rukia can say anything mean to Orihime. Ichigo's behaviour at the end was a little awkward, also... This whole thing felt just a little off, but it was interesting in the sense that maybe, in another world, it could have happened.

Now to lighter note, yep, before, I actually sorta liked Orihime because of her character. Then, everything sorta fell apart when she attempted to kiss Ichigo. Made me want to strangle her... Argh.!

Haha, I wrote a similar fic on this 'what-if' situation. But it was more that Ichigo was awake during the whole time that Orihime was talking. In the end, I decided the fic was too OOC and boring and deleted it from possible fics.

I browsed through your other fic, sweet child of mine, too. And the way your thinking process refleccts on your fanfictions are amazing. So original and interesting! I hope you keep on writing!
Twilight Moon Rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
ACK! I love this! Amazing! It was perfect! the balance was great! I think it was a great idea not to take it any further with Ichi and Rukia than you took it! Amazing simply amazing!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
i like this! a wee bit too long, but it's really nice!

hope u'll get rouund sweet child of mine soon too!

DarkC
any chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Sorry, I just don't see Rukia being such a bastard like that to Inoue. Even if Rukia did love Ichigo; Rukia wouldn't burst out like that with emotion even to Inoue. I know not all fanfics are supposed to be like the characters. It's just...you made Rukia such a bastard early on.
Beyond Flight chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I'm glad you didn't make this a lemon. I think it may have not made the theme of your oneshot as strong. That being said, I enjoyed this oneshot, the way it was done was nice. Ichigo was slightly OOC, but not so much to really make a fuss about it.
Miss Samurai chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh wow... that was wonderfully realistic. I Love it! Holy smokes batman... I'm speechless!