Reviews for The Spirit of Massachusetts
reegreeg chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Yay! Tim's going to RISD! That's where I'm planning on going! This story is really funny (I know I prolly shouldn't be reading this 'cause I'm only 12, but since you ship Carlos and Keesha and you replied to my shipping thread thing I decided to read all of your stories. I have no life at the present moment, my leg is broken.) and you're a really good writer.
Ember411 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Honestly, I LOVED THIS!

I lost it at "Shit, that damn cat pissed on the Wal-Mart bag!" My mom thought I was crying from laughing so hard.

And Wanda...oh wanda...F_ YOU! :D

Make another one like this, and make it longer please?

YOUR AWESOME!
Ringtailer720 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
"Wanda nodded. "I wouldn't lie about seeing the Friz's rack." "

That line did everything justice! It was awesome!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was hilarious! I had planned to write one myself (and probably will), so it was interesting how you wrote a very different character speaking the lines.

Arnold and Phoebe doing it while the others watched? Talk about voyeurism.

"That I let the disturbing image of Mr. Seedplot with another woman get to me."

Arnold grinned. "Phoebe, he was your fantasy crush. It's understandable." His smile was gone. "Wait...that's all he was, right?"

We all know that Phoebe had a fantasy crush on Mr. Seedplot. What we didn't know was that Arnold had a fantasy crush on Ms. Frizzle.

:P
quirky cricket chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
"He chose Harvard because it was in Boston."

- Also so he could learn to say "Hahvahd" correctly.

"Carlos got a wrestling scholarship to the University of Nebraska, Ralphie telling him the "N" on their football team's helmets stood for "Knowledge"."

- THAT JOKE NEVER GETS OLD.

"Arnold suggested his grandparents' beach home on Martha's Vineyard."

- East Cost!Walkerville is perfect for Arnold's rich family.

"Dorothy Ann reached beside her to pat Ralphie's thigh. "Well, that image is better than seeing a drunken Ralphie sing and butcher songs from Disney movies.""

- WIN! THE HILARITY!

"Wanda furrowed her brow and pointed the spatula at Phoebe, "Say anything and I'll rip out your intestines with this spatula. I don't like being corrected!""

- She wouldn't.

"She ran inside of the house, and Wanda called after her, "I wouldn't lie about my ta-ta's!""

- She wouldn't.

""And if by 'horse', you mean 'gnat', then yes," Keesha said. "Carlos, we all saw your ding dong when you guys went streaking.""

- HAHAHA DING DONG.

Oh hot A/P... so much win!