Reviews for Unified Theory
GBTtown chapter 16 . 4/14
Good story!
Monster King chapter 16 . 3/16
Great story I it good job writing the story.
Wassa110 chapter 7 . 3/15
Sorry, but I got bored at this point. I was hoping for a Harry is Iron man, but that's it. No other crossover elements apart from the suit, and genius IQ. Still a good story for what it is, just not my cup of tea.

Thanks,

Warryn.
Sometimes rolling with the punches just makes you a pussy punching bag worth no respect. Ladies need to piss off. Not reading further as I have lost interest and respect for the characters.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 1/26/2017
WHAT THE FUCK! oh lord
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Oh goodness. The ghost of Sirius is involved. This is gonna be good.
q.thews chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
That was fun, absolutely OOC but fun. ;-)
anja.quickert.9 chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
:-)
Estelle Lumene chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
I love Ron. Especially the last bit of this chapter. My headcanon is that his the dad in the family (not only Weasley). Like he is a stay at home dad who dads all the kids of their big clan. I can see Rosie explaining some muggle science to him and he'll be like "Little sprout, I have no idea what are you talking about. But it sounds rad". XD
pikachucat chapter 16 . 2/27/2016
awesome
StoneTheLoner chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
This was Harry's moment to shine in battle, but he does nothing. He gives his wand away, and it gets broken. The fighting starts, and he hides behind a tree while somebody else handles the bad guys. And to be honest, the 'Draco is the main villain' thing you're trying to do isn't really that interesting. This would've been better if you hadn't skipped ahead to where everybody is already used to magic. Seeing the reactions of muggles, and the troubles that happened directly after magic was revealed, would have been a much more interesting story. It feels like you skipped years worth of excitement.
Foreman88 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Really hate it when authors jump around a lot in their stories but put neither markers to let readers know they are jumping, nor a time period to let readers know when they are jumping to.
Sharon T chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
Thanks for writing
Ebony asimolowo chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I dont like the power that Hermione has over Harry. He came up with everything but still lets her boss him around. Its the same in a lot of powerful harry stories and it gets tiring.
bluebird397 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015