Reviews for Unified Theory
Estelle Lumene chapter 3 . 6/16
I love Ron. Especially the last bit of this chapter. My headcanon is that his the dad in the family (not only Weasley). Like he is a stay at home dad who dads all the kids of their big clan. I can see Rosie explaining some muggle science to him and he'll be like "Little sprout, I have no idea what are you talking about. But it sounds rad". XD
pikachucat chapter 16 . 2/27
awesome
StoneTheLoner chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
This was Harry's moment to shine in battle, but he does nothing. He gives his wand away, and it gets broken. The fighting starts, and he hides behind a tree while somebody else handles the bad guys. And to be honest, the 'Draco is the main villain' thing you're trying to do isn't really that interesting. This would've been better if you hadn't skipped ahead to where everybody is already used to magic. Seeing the reactions of muggles, and the troubles that happened directly after magic was revealed, would have been a much more interesting story. It feels like you skipped years worth of excitement.
Foreman88 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Really hate it when authors jump around a lot in their stories but put neither markers to let readers know they are jumping, nor a time period to let readers know when they are jumping to.
Sharon T chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
Thanks for writing
Ebony asimolowo chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I dont like the power that Hermione has over Harry. He came up with everything but still lets her boss him around. Its the same in a lot of powerful harry stories and it gets tiring.
bluebird397 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
YES! GO HARRY POTTER!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
Ahaha! Ahh, this was really neat.
Caution: this review contains some spoilers, though I do TRY to be a bit vague.

A bit of a head rush, reading it all in one go like I did... :P But I quite like the parallels with Iron Man 1 & 2. Really neat how this played out, too, on the theme of "magic revealed to the muggles" and all. And ha, cool! I thought Harry was still somehow in the suit, but I didn't know how he managed to be in two places at once. Ahh, cool, he's like the london/magical version of stark... :3 it's a pity he didn't interact more with stark, speaking of; it woulda been hilarious probably. But, well... they are rival companies. xD
And it was funny how Harry had a loophole for teddy and the others "owning" the company - i thought to myself, "whoops, he really should have made that "only once I'm dead"." ...AND HE DID. xD haha! called it... :P

Soo, yep, great story! fun read.
Thanks for your work!
AP-C
Neo-Devil chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
so harry just BARELY managed to save himself from that curse that was slowly eating at him, talk about a close call...
Fick Chick chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Maybe it's Sirius controlling the suit.
Fick Chick chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
My 1st guess for James's ID was Harry using a time turner, but I can't figure out how he became 7 ft tall other than "magic".
jeanette9a chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
you don't need to delete it, i like it as it is.
and you might think it's bad, but in all honesty it just shows your growth as an author. sometimes people like the original over the rewrite, nostalgia is not one thing you should overlook, but it should also not cloud your senses.
sometimes people read it more than once just because they like it, it doesn't need to be perfect because nobody and nothing truly is. also perfection what is it truly? what is it, it's based on what normality there is, so why would you want to have a normal story? won't you rather have a story that's unique with a couple flaws here and there? to make it stand out? to make people want to look what it is about? it does now and is in fact on a list of the" Harry potter stories that rock", embrace what you have created and use it as a template to improve yourself, instead of letting it drag you down.
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
Good story. Pity you retired, I'd have loved to have seen a sequel...
Yami-Guy chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
This chapter right here reminded me why I hate Hermione as a character. Dear lord. Great chapter so far otherwise.
railmaniac chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Don't be ridiculous, there's no such thing as "too" scientific.