Reviews for Cutter
Bobwhite chapter 1 . 2/2
Wash the stuff off of your face, the die from your hair and the angst from your heart. You feel bad because no one is paying attention to you and telling you that you are good and special. If you want to feel good, go out and do good things. Life is not about us as we are, it's about what we can make of ourselves. No one is equal and nothing is fair, but the most powerfully alive people in the world are the ones that overcame great odds and made themselves into the person that they wanted to be. God gives us free will and the power of choice, but we are easily led down the wrong path. Think hard about what you need from life. It is not acceptance based on conformity, it is acceptance based on people valuing you as a worthy person. Suicide is just lazy. You have to make the effort to develop your will, use it to force your mind to find solutions and wield it as a tangible weapon to get what you want in life, but when you do, you will find that people are magnetically drawn to a strong will. If you can't be the beauty queen, be the queen. The smart, strong willed one with the well thought out plan is the leader that everyone follows.
hellhound330 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
is a website for original work, you should post this there. And keep your chin up, the night is darkest just before the dawn. You'll get through this rough patch and you'll be stronger for it.
ReigningUnderground chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
thunbs up D
neko-baby chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
You should post this on since this isn't fanfiction.
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
To be quite honest, I didn't read this - well, few glimpses of a few lines, but that's all. I just wanted to tell you that FF has a sister site, FictionPress. It's for original work as opposed to fanfiction. You might find a more willing audience there.
xnervous-individualx chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
this is really good. you can tell that you are passionate about what you are writing and as its about you you should be. as a writer myself i think it shows a clear picture of the scene, and of what has gone on in your life in the recent past and what will in the near future. and all in a few paragraphs! x
WolfStar713 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I've never read this book, I was just curious to read the one story that was in here.

This was really good though. Your a great discriber(sorry about spelling) I think I might kinda get the drift of this story, and I want to read more and see how this girl figures everything out...if she does. So please update soon!