Reviews for Project: Super Soldier
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Oh wow. Update soon.
ToshimiOkami chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely adore your fic, are you still writing?
CSKTECH chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Sorry for the other review, I didnt read the Authors note at the beginning. Love this story. The backstory for Madeye Moody just plain rocks. :)
CSKTECH chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Ok I still like this story. Adding Nick Fury was a stroke of genius. You really do need to do some historical research. The was no CIA in 1942. The OSS, Office of Stragic Services was established in July of 1941 under the Command of Col "Wild Bill" Donovan. Now I will shut up and enjoy your awesome story.

Thanks again
K
CSKTECH chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Ok really good story. Im enjoying it a bunch. I found it after reading your HP/IM story and I really like the style you write in. One little nitpick: military Jeeps don't have keys. Sorry Bud.

Thanks for the hard work and great entertainment.
K
Fayneir chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You alive there? Been looking forward to your Punisher crossover's sequel for a LONG time. :)
The Earth Warder chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
You should continue
allhallowsevebabe chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
they didnt have special forces or bdu's in ww2 sorry. They were given the name special forces in the early 60's. and they wore light brown or green shirts with dark brown pants. great so far though!
Seekerfinderdigger chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
O.O Harry was never not in the fic. Would never have thought of that.

You need to go over the fic again, or perhaps have a new set of eyes beta it. You've got a large number of misspelled words.
Luna the Moonmonster chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
Great story, shame it's not been updated in a while. Mind you, I'm guilty of that myself ;) I hope you had as much enjoyment writing it as I have had in reading it. Just off to go and read Unified Theory now, no doubt it'll be just as good :D
SemenDemon chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I love the originality just like all your other stories. I hope that someday you come back to writing.
Robin R. Smith chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
When I first started to read this fic, I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. It is so different from other stories in these fandoms. It quickly grew on me. I absolutely love your original story line. I know that it has been a few years, but I hope that return to this fic soon. I can't wait to read more.
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Great ch! Up date soon!
Dark Slayer chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
TOtaly awesomenesss!
Logan chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Awesome crossover! Up date sooon!