Reviews for Shinji And The Scouts
Toby860 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
the children's names brought to mind supernatural as anna and Gabriel are two angels from that show.
KotoriTheEspeon chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
This chapter was about as cheesy as the last one, but not in huge amounts.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
please update soon.
twilightnite13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
-_- I wonder how Shinji will survive if its Lita who's next...
Vader23A chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I read each one of these and they're pretty cool. You should one involving Lita/Sailor Jupiter. I would love to see that.

Update soon.
hawkSage chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
you should continue your chapters with Usagi, Setsuna, Michiru, and Haruka. Then you could do a series of Shinji an unwilling agent of the Death Buster girls. :)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Very interesting job on this, though I wish you gave Hotaru children.
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
a good story. hotaru and shinji can adopt.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Faves.
daniel 29 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Interesting twist in this series and I thought something about lamps was going to be in this chapter
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
EPIC! I've waited forever for this and was not disappoitned! sorry it took me a while to review this, but still I hope to see more of this and maybe this will help me write the two of them together for some of my future stories. Thank you Gunman!
Mike Kromer chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Man I want more, keep it up
animefan182 chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Good story, in fact all of them are really good. Looking forward to the Sailor Jupiter story and I hope you do a Sailor Pluto story as well. One question if are you going to do a Sailor Uranus and Neptune story. If so will Shinji get them both together?
FullMetalNinjaX chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
To tell you the truth, I didn't really like this one. Mostly it's because I'm not as big a fan of Sailor Saturn as I am with the others. That and I'm still wetting for the Sailor Jupiter fic. And between you and me, I'm hoping your going to give Makoto a D-cup sense she does have the biggest rake of all the Inner Senshi.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Good fun there, and really enjoyed this section with Shinji and Hotaru here, especially looking forward to Shinji/Jupiter, the sexiest of the Scouts besides Pluto imo.