Reviews for Pride and prejudice
reader13lovesbooks chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
well i've never read pride and prejudice. why's bella so mean to edward?
Elven at Heart chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
This was a great chapter. The only thing I want to point out is that this story takes place in a time where there was no such thing as Barbie, so I would try to find a different phrase that fits the time period better...

Elven at Heart
TriGemini chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Hm...Twilight's version of Pride & Prejudice, sounds interesting. I'm huge fan of Pride & Prejudice, I consider it one of my favorite books to read.

Anyway, it seems like Bella and Edward have gotten on the wrong foot already. Why is Bella acting so rude and distant? Is there a particular reason as to why she's taken such a dislike to Edward? After all she doesn't know him.

Yet already things are already strained between them.

So it'll be interesting to find out what'll happen next.

Until then.
travelchica chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
I'm really liking it. Keep it up. I love period pieces, i was so born in the wrong time era. can't wait for more

TC
mangocider chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i really like the role reversal but i hope you dont copy the book word for word, and i loe how its set back in the day anyways update soon!
hanaharoo chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
its a cute idea.

i tried it out myself, never got it up here though...its a lot of work especially with this story but you did a great job on the first chapter.

i cant wait to see what else you got ]
kat chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I love it i don't really have any suggestions. I like how you put the guys as the bennets it makes it more interesting and amusing and not as typical if you were to put them as the rich people.
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This seems like an interesting story so far... Hope to see more soon!

Elven at Heart
Spirits.Dawn chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
okay. it was good..BUT MAKE IT LONGER DAMMIT!Soo...I have a question...If Alice goes with Jasper...Then that means that Emmet and Rosalie, and Bella and Edward are RELATED!so...Is Emmet and Edward adopted or somethin?or Jasper and edward?..I NEED TOO KNOW!